A suggestion for a small change here.

A suggestion for a small change here.

If a member wants to report a question/comment. You have the choices from a drop down menu.. How about including a small text box 100 or 150 characters as to why it is being reported. Not every complaint fits into a black and white title.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a very interesting suggestion. I don't see the harm in it. I think it would probably help specify your exact reason for reporting something. I definitely think it would be worth the admins consideration.

What Girls Said 3

• that's a good idea

• They should be able to click on 'other' for that

• I agree but "other" can be a wide river. So a brief explanation as to why I reported something may not be a bad thing. Or even the "offensive" option What you and I find offensive could be 2 very different opinions.

• Other should do it and clicking it should open up a text box for reason to be typed.

• That would work too.
      :-)

• That's an interesting suggestion.

You can, if the report reason is a bit complicated, always shoot me a message (or use Contact) to clarify, if you think we won't be able to figure it out.
    Most of the time though, when we investigate reports, we're able to find the reason.

What Guys Said 0