Do you think questions and opinions that are not truly offensive should be removed?

Just easy really. We all like a laugh and some questions are ludicrous and the odd comments are just amusing. However they get removed by admin for being pointless or ridiculous. I personally think if it isn't overly offensive laugh and move on, and only really offensive stuff should be removed!

• No, GAG has the right balance
    43% (3)17% (1)31% (4)Vote
  • Yes, I think posts are needlessly removed
    14% (1)33% (2)23% (3)Vote
  • I often think the wrong posts are removed, whilst the bad ones are left
    29% (2)17% (1)23% (3)Vote
  • I am too busy scratching my butt to care
    14% (1)33% (2)23% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I had girls report my questions cause they were jealous of me. Others were whores and reported me because they were offended by my conservative beliefs.

1|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, some are pointlessly removed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do whatever the hell you want to do

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Two things
    1) posts (questions and answers) are not removed solely for being offensive. If they are considered, nonsensical, antagonistic, spam, trolling, explicit, duplicates, or an underage person posting something overly explicit.

2) Everything is relative right? so what is offensive or funny to you may be not offensive or not funny to someone else. The site has to toe that line of allowing content that hopefully just treads that line.

I know that for me I have a relatively thick skin. so when I posted that I had no personal issue with circumcision and someone called me a baby genital mutilator. I can get past that. whereas someone else might not be able to, and I don't blame them for that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am new so never seen what kind of things get removed here, but I don't think anything should be removed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they removed too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • humans are weak. Everything is offensive.

0|0
    0|0