Is anyone else having trouble commenting on responses?

I can respond to questions fine now, but when I try to comment, I just get an endless "loading" notice and it never goes in. What's up with that?

Thanks guys. Looks like things are working again.

Most Helpful Guy

• It does seem like GAG have put some updates on their mobile app which is not working consistently. Today, i have been seeing that SOMETIMES, instead of the old comment field at the bottom, a popup comes up for the comment; but mot always. Perhaps, it keeps loading that popup for you.

What Girls Said 3

• Not me personally anymore but I've heard of this happening to other people. For a while, I had problems submitting opinions and stuff with the same loading thing... I went into the bar where the URL is and hit enter. Sometimes the comment or opinion would be submitted and other times I would have to resubmit.

• Refresh you page. That should help

• We are currently working on this ^_^

Just to pinpoint the issue, what kind of device and browser are you using?
    I, personally, haven't had any issues... using Chrome on PC/Mobile.

What Guys Said 4

• yeah I've had that a few times, I just copy what I've said, reload the page and post again. It generally works immediately

• I use chrome for my browser and that happens to me on occasion. The only way I've found that fixes it is logging out of chrome and then back in.

• I experienced that earlier today. Now it's fine.

• Yes, I have been since yesterday afternoon. I can give my opinion but after that, I cannot comment anymore. I cannot comment on other peoples opinions either.