Who are some of your favorite GaG users?

Name some of your favorite GaG users. I said some because some cn't choose only one.

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorites are in no particular order:

xHoneyxBeex because awesome can't even touch her and she is sooo sweet and supportive to everyone :)

Sparrow24 because she is goofy and funny like me and she has the patience for all the gagers so kudos :)

PLLFan21 because she has talked to me for a lonngg time and we have had many fun and interesting convos :)

chocolateismylover <3 because she's my crusher and she is CHILL and funny :)

harikara because me and her trade music and voices and she is so badass like a badass

eHeart95 because she is my critic of everything I do and we all need a critic -_- HAHA jk she is a cool person to know :)

JustBanANNAs because she is cool as hell and she is Aussie so every thing she says I read in that outback steakhouse guy's voice

Thats not all but I dont want to fill up the whole guy's column, lol

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 7