Would you say you are an attractive GAGer?

Now I am not talking about how physically attractive you are since there are plenty of physically attractive people on here. I am talking about whether you think you present yourself attractively on here? And how does this compare to how u are like in the outside world?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 30

• I'm so fine,
    it blows my mind,
    as you'll see in time,
    Neveryoumind.

• I think I present myself in a fairly awesome way. I can be semi charming on here and a pretty decent communicator. I'm aight dawg.

• I think i'm hit and miss with me for a lot of people here. I just state truth from my perspective, if its to do with beliefs then I don't compromise or sugar coat. To be honest, i don't know how i come off on here, i'm certainly not a popular member of GAG but I still keep it real.

In real life, people find me very likable and friendly though

• You're a veritable homerun at a tennis match! In my opinion, you're a king among servants! ; - )

• I countered that without effort!

• thanks palek :)

• I would think so. I assess situations pretty fairly and directly. I definitely have been blocked by people but I think it's mostly those bitter guys on this site who keep ranting on not approaching women.

• I think I tend to bring good answers or opinions on here. I almost never get down votes. And if I don't know the answer or have a legitimate opinion then I just skip the question. But I'm not trying to bring attention or anything. Just trying to help users on here.

• Mostly I get upvotes. Every now and then I say something that gets massive downvotes haha. People want everything sugarcoated around here and I can't always comply...

• Below average.

• Well, I suppose the opposite gender has better judgement on my attractiveness than I do. But, I do my best to answer questions in depth when needed, and toss in jokes here or there. I guess I am average, but that works for me.

• It's totally based on how people here perceive me :)
    So, what do you think? ^~^

• I think Im ok. I like to help if I can and I like that. I would say Im mostly the same as in real life, maybe I am a little more honest when I have something to say that's not the funnest thing ever to say. I only do that if it is in the interest of the asker though.

• Who can say? I just present myself basically :) Some times I'm aloof and serious, sometimes I'm carefree and silly :)

• Haha I can relate to this but I have to add passionate to this too list lol

• Levin from Devon, by way of Heaven, you say? You're most certainly a gentleman and a scholar!

• That's not my aim.

• I feel like pandas appeal to everyone

• No I'm not. But this video is sure as hell sexy and epic

http://youtu.be/gC6jRnekLc0

• Ehhhhhh. Sure i guess. I normally don't think "am i hot?" im pretty short (5'6ish) so for me height plays a big role for my attractiveness. At least i can beat up most of my tall friends lol

• In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. You're a giant in the land of GAG!

• I'm suck presenting myself on GAG and i dont know everything, i can't give a proper opinions and i spent most of my time to a fun topic.In Real world I'm compassionate, u can lean on me and trust me.This coming of May 8 though i'm new (1month) i was asked to present the monthly report in the front of managers of different races, and lead a team of seniors.I'm Facing in the mountains of opportunities and big responsibilities.This is how people see me in real life.

• I definitely present myself in an attractive manner. :)

• I would haft to say I lean towards the not so attractive G@Ger side =D.

• i would say i am and ugly mother fucker and i dont give a damned. especially since i find almost all of the women here ugly as hell because of how they present themselves here

• Don't know really what do you think judging from my profile picture?

And I present myself as a how I present myself in real life :)

• Excellent question! Honestly, I don't know. I trust other peoples judgement of me more than my own opinion. I'd like to think people at least like me a little bit lol

• Haven't got a clue. Do people really worry about this here?

• Of course. Everyone loves me when I answer things not anonymously!

• as far as i can see, mine esteemed presence makes GAG attractive place.. :)

• If it weren't for your esteemed presence, I wouldn't bother to come here at all.

• Im speechless *-*

Life goes on and on...

• I don't know, but I wouldn't lie to someone

• Only the most.

• Nope...I dont find myself attractive and all..i am a normal human being like everyone else

• Pretty average

• I guess I'm Ok. When I express my honest opinions women always write ' oh you're so nice, society needs more people like you etc'. Actually nothing of that translates into my real life. People like me but not women that would be eligible to dating me as I seem to be thin air to them.

• Though I never knew who you were, I've always been a big fan.

What Girls Said 28

• I believe so. I do my best to provide thoughtful answers and give advice to whomever needs it. I think it accurately reflects who I am in the real world also. I enjoy helping others, even if it's just giving my thoughts, opinions, and advice on someone's situation.

• You're an apple in a barrel of Durian Fruit! ; - )

• It's akin to being a diamond in a box of rocks, except it can be consumed...not bad! ; - )

• Oh haha! Well in that case, thank you so much Mr. palek and same to you! :)

• yes i do like the way I present myself here, simply because its the raw me. no sugar coating, no acting. just me.
    I'm the EXACT same here as i am in reality. seriously. if u were to hang around me in real life you'd see no difference=]

• You're one of lifes lollipops! Beauty, brains and good sense! ; - )

• My pic says it all. I am pretty silly and I don't take myself too seriously. I am young at heart. I don't lie when I give advice and I am not afraid to tell the blunt truth when needed. If we were all friends in the outside world, this is still what you would get :)

• I have my days where I present myself well, but I'm sure I have days where people consider me very ugly in the way I present myself :P

• Those days (the latter ones) must be the days I'm offline...

• Would you write me one for my mom for Mother's Day? Thank you!

• Actually, I still need to raise money to buy, equipment, pay rent, and hire emplyees. So for now just say sumpthin like: "Though I may profess love and share life with another, it will never compare with my love for my mother.

• No, I don't think so.

But then, I don't just spew forth flowers and rainbows and unicorns...

I can get mean.. I can get dirty.. and I'm not afraid to say what needs to be said. and, I share my own personal experiences, even if they reflect badly upon me..

• No, not really. I think I may have more tact and compassion in the outside world lol.

• Lol I know what you mean, i feel like i express every emotion on here making me look like a mess lol

• Thank you! From what I remember of yours, I would say the same of you :)

• You're definitely a flower in a field of weeds! +10

• I think so. I've never had a serious issue with anybody on here, so I think my persona on this website is pretty attractive.

• I think I'm rather unattractive to a majority of male users on here, when it comes to how I present myself on here. But this is okay with me, as the ones I have this effect on, have the exact same effect on me.

I experience the same in the outside world, but to a much smaller and less compressed extent, simply because in real life most of the time I get to choose what kind of people I have to confront myself with.

• even if they did think that im sure your still out of most of their leagues lol

• Oh sorry, how about a stealth mind?

• @bubbiexo: Fantasticness (not a real word, I know, and I don't care) lies in the mind of the beholder. But thanks. :)

• I'm not sure. I'm fairly opinionated which can come off as annoying to some people? So I don't know. But I do know that I'm a lot more shy in real life.

• Im not sure if I do. Both versions of me are the same except I swear a lot more online than I do in real life.

• Just Bananas, she has self control for her age which most people just don't have, and hobbies/interests. She's got a life.

• I think if a person represents themselves as being attractive online that comes off as annoying. With that being said I don't present myself as being attractive, I prefer the GAGers to think I'm some ugly chick. In real life I'm happy with the way I look.

• I have my moments.
    Some people like what I say, some don't. Big deal, can't possibly please everyone. I just don't want to be the most hated or most obnoxious person on GAG, that's all.

• I like what you say
      I like how you say
      If you were a song
      How often I'd play it. ; - )

• Oops - "Like you say" should be "Like how you say IT!"

• I think I do and what I write here is what I'm like in real life - opinionated and feisty!

• yep why not :)

• i just like to be honest and open on here. i usually do not give my opinion so much in real life. i do like to share thoughts and communicate with others though.

• My opinion tone really depends on the question. I can be cold, blunt, and perhaps slightly rude to some. Other times I can come across as extremely warm and considerate.

• In intelligence yes otherwise no

• Spoken like a true Princess. You're a plum among raisins. ; - )

• On GAG, I am more verbal that is certain. I am aloof, is the word best to describe me in the real world. On GAG, I am mischievous at time, and I like to play.

• present myself attractively here? no i dont think so, i am almost low profile and not many know me
    in outside world i am also the same-low key this is my preferred style :)

• I can say each Gager is sexy. Only hot human being is accepted. <3

• I don't know. I don't really try to come off as any particular way. I agree with Oppa- I'm very opinionated and blunt and I know that pisses some people off. I guess I'm not all that concerned with how others perceive me. I'm just myself.

• I think u are cool :)

• LOL yes, maybe so! It doesn't flow as well when you say it, though :)

• I always have trouble making things flow. Must be cuzz I'm old. ; - )

• No more than anyone else.

• I don't know, I do talk much more on here than in real life though.

• I believe so. Im not here often.

• Maybe..i think

• I'm new around here but I think I'm holding my ground pretty nicely!

• Nope. I am the ugliest one on here.

• I wasn't going to bring it up, but...

• lol I already knew... it's okay