What have you guys bought with your Xper points? help me out a bit :D?

What have you guys bought with your Xper points? help me out a bit :D
and if we're talking about gift cards so will the stuff we buy from there will be delivered to our home, whether if we're not from america?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• Amazon cards :)

• i bought an amazon gift card once, and bought some frisbees with it. i had to pay the remainder with my own money but a $20 'discount' is better than nothing.
    and with the shipping, it was around $30! for a $35 product, but I live in australia.
    this was a loong time ago but if i recall correctly, you can go to the sellers profile and somewhere on there they list the delivery fees to different countries. its different with each seller and there's a possibility they won't be able to deliver to your country at all so check it out. and if you plan to buy multiple products, try buy it from the same seller so you reduce the shipping costs

• Man I really want a jar of 'ON whey protein'
    Too bad it doesn't work in Amazon India :'(

• Get the t shirt lol.

• amazon has its own restrictions and terms when it comes to choosing items...cause we have to redeem our gift card strictly from amazon.uk
    since I am from India I was allowed stuffs other than those eatable items..I dont know whether it holds same for usa...since its outside uk so it can be...I redeemed my xper points twice...I bought some books and dvd's...though the delivery charges were quite high which is obvious cause of the distance

• thanks that was very helpful :) so approx how much were the delviery cost? if i want to send it to a friend in asia

• thanks a lot..if i hadn't given the mh already i would have given it to you that was really helpfull :D

• Its all right :)
      If I can help people by any means that is actually the *most helpful* thing to do :)

• I bought music with mine =D.

• We can buy stuff?

• I featured a question once, but thats it

• Can we buy DAT celltech?

• Protein powder so I can't help you there. Girls always like clothes so maybe that?

What Girls Said 4