How many people feel they have gotten good advice on GaG.?

I was just curious as I have yet to ask a question and would like to know of the quality of the advice before doing so

• got good advice
  • meh
  • didn't get good advice.

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't get advice, I got the major boost of confidence that I need to do something with my life by seeing these loser on this site with no lives giving people advice...Jkin
    I love you GaGers, you guys gave me so good advice (kind of) ;)

What Girls Said 7

• I've only gotten good advice ONCE a long time ago. I find that questions here that actually include lengthy details or that actually require a user to THINK doesn't get responded to. But if you ask,"What's your favorite color"?you receive 50 responses , which is helpful to no one. So any time I need REAL advice, I save that for asking wise friends or other people not behind a computer screen.

• I have gotten some great advice. I also get stupid responces at times to which always frustrates me. over all I think people ask good questions on here and give good advice on here.

• I have gotten awesome advice on here.

• I love my peeps on here they be giving me excellent advice.

• All the time! I'm very appreciative of it

• Well...I've definitely gotten good answers but I also got some really shitty answers.

• Depends.
    I've noticed that girls are more likely to give good, solid advice that will actually push you in the right direction. I've kinda gotten to the point where I expect immature, whiny answers from guys who are misdirecting a vent. Yeah, some guys give really good answers, but you can sense when the answer is based more off of an internal rant than an actual desire to help.
    I notice a lot of answers that aren't about being helpful, but egotistically getting a pat on the back or trying to show off what they think they know *despite how many facts they're missing*

• I may have given out my most helpful to soon.

• lol, thanks. General rule of thumb: wait 24 hours. You never know who may pop up. Some of your MH's may not even be anywhere near GAG within 5 hours from the time you asked your question.

What Guys Said 1

• used a bunch of advice from people here, worked most of the time.