I'm new to the site. Care to give me a general run down as to everyone's attitude here?

Whats the general site attitude?
Are there certain questions asked a lot?
what else do i need to know?

is it normal for people to frequently message?
if you send a message annonymously, can they still reply?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well first, welcome to GirlsAskGuys!

Generally speaking, most users are very friendly and willing to give advice to those who need it. Excluding the rude or mean users, most people view the site as a small community and most people are kind:)

Like any online site though, there are some people who blame the opposite gender for their problems, don't really want help, are just looking to start arguments, or are just not helpful in any way. You kind of just have to weed through those types of people and find the users who are more genuine and aren't utterly crazy! Lol

Yes, some questions do get repeatedly asked a lot. It can be annoying but you can always ignore questions that annoy you.

The "follow" feature is great because everything you follow (topics, users, etc .) shows up in your "live feed" and you can customize your live feed to only show what you want (activity from topics you follow, users you follow, individual questions you follow, etc.). It helps to organize the things you're interested in.

It's a great site and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask:)

• @your update: Yes, some users like to use the private messaging feature a lot. It helps users get to know each other better:) However, if you do not want random people to message you, you can go to your profile icon at the top of the screen, click "edit profile," on the left hand side column go to the bottom and click "my settings," and under privacy settings click the box labeled "allow messages only from people I follow" which means only people YOU follow can send you messages.

• Thanks for MH! Hope you're enjoying the site so far:)

What Guys Said 8

• Questions asked a lot - Are my boobs beautiful; is my penis big enough; my guy has cheated on me hundreds of times and I keep taking him back - why do you people not understand me; should I get a boob job (bigger/smaller); why do people keep asking the same questions; why do guys keep sending me dick pics; AND why can't you all see that I am right?

(The answers are yes, no, because, not sure, they are crazy, guy thing, because it is not true.

Now that you have laughed at my crazy response, keep reading and see how not crazy it is.

:-)

• It's got a mix of attitudes, they tend to be somewhat direct. Like you'll notice a lot of "just dump him" and "just move on" recommendations on a lot of relationship questions.

Some questions do get asked a lot.
    Guys constantly ask questions about approaching women. That's one I see a lot. Girls keep asking if it's ok to approach men too ironically. They always get the same answers.

What else? Well for girls, you'd have to ask girls on that. But overall, just enjoy the site really. Oh and some guys are pretty bitter guys on here I noticed.

• Penis size and does he/she like me are posted a lot. Other than that everyone is more or less chill. You'll only get a couple of dick pics (incoming by the way).

• Im a gentlemen on here so u can message meh anytime. i will treat u like a queen and give u da best =)

• i have lost count of the threads made by women who complain about falling for jerks and not being able to find a nice guy to be with

• We hate you. We also hate each other. We're very PC about it. :D

• ... stab stab stab stab stabbittyy stab stab!!! *stab*
    and no

• eat meeeeeeeeeee

What Girls Said 3

• welcome! :)

the general attitude is quite friendly tbh. most… MOST people are friendly and will give u good advice. others r just clowns:P some r very blunt and straight forward so be prepared to accept criticism or simply ignore anyone who is trolling.

the questions… there's a lot of questions about relationships, in terms of people needing help with certain situations, but others get really random, like what our favourite cheese is lol.

all u need to know is just to present urself as if we were to know u in reality, that way people won't sit there judging u. have fun with the site as well and dont take it too seriously=] also, it may get addictive lol, sometimes i spend ages on here without realising.

@update: yeh it is normal, i get a number of inboxes each day, make sure ur following people u seem to like so that y'all can get a good interaction going. enjoy! xx

• dont take everyones comment too seriously.

• It's a fun place filled with evil and good people.