Would you rather argue or have pleasant conversations on GAG?

Would you rather argue or have pleasant conversations on GAG?

0|0
10|9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• I prefer pleasant conversations. I don't like to argue with anyone in real life or online.

0|0
    0|0
  • pleasant xxxxxxxxxxxx

0|0
    0|0
  • Both. I only argue if they try to change my mind. I just had this weird message from a user named biggie90 telling me off for believing things he says is wrong and getting hyped up. Then he'd block me. Weird some people think they dictate the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • Arguing and getting under people's skins is fun :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Pleasant conversations. I'm a friendly person. There's a few times I've carried on an argument because the person has wound me up so much! Haha, I'm only human!

0|0
    0|0
  • Pleasant conversations...

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely pleasant conversations. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • pleasant conversation unless i need to explain in further details, otherwise i would leave it as it is

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course pleasant conversations. Who wants to argue

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Arguments can't be pleasant conversations? I personally see the ability to argue without it getting unpleasant as a sign of deep respect and find it very valuable. I think a good argument can make for a really enjoyable part of a pleasant conversation. I even argued with exes constantly and never once had it escalate to a fight (except for with one catholic chick but I don't count her - she even got mad if I made a dirty joke)

0|0
    0|0
  • Pleasant. It feels great to have a nice conversation with someone. Why would I want to get mad at someone. No good in getting mad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather be pleasant with people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pleasant conversations of course!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like debating and trolling sometimes. It's just so entertaining, and funny.

1|0
    0|0
  • Argue. Pleasantry is boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • Argue i dont often lose

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate arguing, so conversation I guess. Sometimes trolling can be fun though.

0|0
    0|0
  • argue with those I don't know

pleasant with those i know/like to converse with/that are regulars

0|0
    1|0