Status updates on GAG? What do you think?

What would you guys think if we could do status updates like on Twitter, here on GAG, maybe with their own separate "live feed" tab on the homepage?

I don't know, could be fun... Having chat functionality back would be fantastic too. ;)

Unlikely, I know, but just throwing it out there lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it would make it a little more personal again, considering we don't have chat anymore. But like you said, having both would be nice.

• Yeah I liked that old, personal touch...

• Yeah, I honestly do like a few changes. But others don't seem to really have a good reason for being done.

• Yeah, I honestly expected more of a dramatic overhaul... not that it wasn't, but I mean like a lot more cool additions and features.

What Girls Said 3

• I feel like that would probably add to the hilarity of the site. But messages to me are just as fast as a chat option.

• Yeah this site was even more fun back when it still had chat lol. Messages are ok, but chatting allowed you to talk to several users all at once. Much more convenient!

• Very true, kinda have to take things with a grain of salt and not let internet stuff get to you that much but with so many under 18s on here now...I feel like cyber bullying might be a real problem.

• Maybe so... :/

• No, it would be too annoying seeing all those status updates.

• I would like it.

What Guys Said 3

• Nty. I don't want people treating this like Twitter

• Nah. Chat broke Facebook.

• Memes and annoying people broke Facebook for me.

• Yeah that's a good point too, the ego boosts, I do find that annoying. I wasn't even thinking about having people "like" them here though honestly... maybe they could allow commenting, but it could just be a fun way to express yourself or say what you're up to... I don't know.

• I doubt it. They make money of this site through ad views. They don't need muckity muck getting in the way of it.

• I dont think it would be that good