When you take a break from G@G how soon does your in-box dry up?

I stopped posting questions and opinions and was amazed how soon I stopped getting notices. I read that when we die it takes as little as twelve hours for most people to shut us out of their minds.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you dont post or reply, you dont get any responses. its just that simple

What Girls Said 1

• What does being on gag have to do with death? One thing has nothing to do with the other.Two very different topics with zero correlation.

• I am surprised I need to tell you. The silence from G@G is final. People seem to see this as a social thing. Its as if you have departed. Same thing?

• Sounds like a comment you've been programmed to say. It's not always appropriate. You have to attain discernment. Especially in this case. How can one be in tune with the infinite, and then still be questioned?

• Clearly we have a difference of opinions. I'm not programmed to say anything. Its simply called having an independent opinion and mind of my own. I dont feel the need to debate over this especially since the question is regarding "girlsaskguys". There isn't much of anything of substance to debate in your question or comments for that matter. So, lets move on amicably. Good luck.

What Guys Said 2

• You kidding? My inbox is always dead... Doesn't matter what site I'm on lol.

• My inbox is also dead.Unless Gag mail notification messages for not choosing Most Helpful on my questions.