If GAG turned into some small town, which of us would you be doing these with?

If GaG turn in some small town and you have same relationship with others on here as you have now.

Which doors would you be knocking on to see what they upto and who would you be hanging out with in days and making plans for night with? And what would be your plans with them? Lol. With whom you'd be lighting up the whole town during night and just hang out a lot with?

I just saw some questions related with GaG members so I thought should make one myself and ask lol. Think I did a good pretty job actually tehehe 😋

Most Helpful Guy

• Different places different etiquette.
    I lived nearly always in cities. In the city where I live, you don't go knocking on one's door, you phone your close friends first to ask if it's OK if you knock for a 5' talk. I'm not the only one to say it: cheeseweb.eu/2014/04/3-reasons-no-belgian-friends/

Neighbours? You wait till you see them by hazard, say Hi! Ask about their kids and they start talking to you (or not, if the kids are flunking at school). Then you can timidly suggest drinking a coffee together some (later) time. Everyone expects and accepts a "I'm too busy" as answer, even from close family.

Being more intrusive is considered VERY rude and uncivilized, peasant way.
    If -by sheer hazard- you meet your neighbors when on vacation, 100 miles from home, they expect you to smile, say "Hi, the weather is fine, how do you do?" and pass your way.

I lived in several cities, in two big towns, once in a small town.

I'm not at ease even in larger in towns. Imagine seeing your ex and her family and friends every other day? Knowing the brother of the Walmart or 7/11 girl is your sister's ex who dumped her? Knowing your mom (maybe) had a teen affair with the teacher, some 20 years ago?

If GaG turned into a small town I'd wait and see if someone tried to establish contact. Then I'd feel very awkward if I had to turn that person down for some reason.

What Guys Said 7

• I have no idea. Don't really have many bonds on this site and I use it as more of a Q/A forum and as a way to help people rather than a way to form friendships.

• I'd like to have a nice walk in town and chat with LittleSally, Bubbiexo, Daph81 and Dzinzer, to start with.
    Harakiri as well but I'll carry a fire extinguisher. She gave me some hint about putting my pants on fire :-)

Once underway, we'll pick-up some more nice company. The party of the century :-)

• I'd be alone at night outside the fire pit catching fireflies til that one person come along to play catch with meh

• I'd be alone on the hill in the mill sitting still getting my fill of the she'll screams of krill I caught in the bull of a platypuses... corpse.

I'm a terrible poet.

• I think I'm the one who just takes the p^ss out of the groups. So I hop group by group with sarcasm, unless it was a serious matter I will help out.

haha.

• I'd be plotting to overthrow Kheserthorpe's reign and sneaking into cocochanel's house... GEKA KAHAHHGAHHAHAHHAHH WEHAHAHHHH!!!

• I'd probably just sit back and watch

What Girls Said 5

• Kangaru
    HoneyBee
    Bubbie
    TallyWho
    Hans
    RedThread (I want to SEE the height! haha)
    Janson (not here anymore, but I'd contact him and tell him to get his ass back to GAG town for a get together)
    WhiteSteve
    Meibay

I'm sure there are some more but since I haven't interacted with them lately, my mind's a bit cloudy.

I'd probably just hang out, talk (real exciting, huh?), and gossip about other GAGers haha!

• So glad my name is on your list! Thanks.
      And am I the ladies man... I'll prove the opposit... let's take Stark with us. I'll fly him in, your order the pizza :-)
      We'll have fun!

• Red and I would be the court jesters/ time keepers. Poke us and we'll either say something mildly humorous or just tell you the time. It reallly depends on how nutritious our breakfast was that day.

• What about me? I thought we were going to netflix and eat red velvet D:

• Oh yes. After work we will Netflix and binge! =P

• Chocolateismylover
    Kangaru
    Lifes_curve_ball
    Layla2hours
    Arabianprincess
    22fallguy22
    Bobair
    Redthread
    I don't know what I will be doing with them but they are super cool.

• There are too many...
    1. Daph81
    2. Neveryoumind
    3. Greggy or kitty as I called her
    4. Yin yang
    5. Confucius16
    6. Cavmanier
    7. Pingju
    8. Cheeky
    9. Palek
    10. Yaddayaddayadda02

If aMuse and TangerineFire1 are still ard, it would be them too...same for solitude2 and cromartie (he ditched his fan clhb *roar)

• Chocolateismylover
    Cheeky_Unfortunate
    Noblesseoblige
    Gingerrrr
    Keyspirts
    TouglyforGF
    GoldCobra, but only if he behaves lol ;)
    And all the Anonymous users

I don't know what we would do but it will be random and fun.