Do you take GAG seriously?

When you answer someone's question, are you helpful?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't take it too too seriously. I think there are some people that are serious on here with their questions and others are just here to fuck around and kill time (kinda like myself) but I do answer seriously and try to give best advice when I feel it's needed.

What Girls Said 19

• Depends on how serious the question is.

• Sometimes you can understand from the question she/ he writes, she /he really needs help. I do my best to help. Because you know we don't know each other, like a drop in an ocean.. Being kind doesn't hurt. It is nice to help. But some questions are very idiotic, I become sarcastic, I admit :)

• I do take it seriously. Only if the question is silly itself, or if the questioner was actually joking...

• If they seem to be in need of genuine advice, then yes, I try to give the best advice I can, based on my experience and knowledge.

• I try to be..

Even when I'm being a bitch, it's meant to be a bit of a wake up call

• I'm the same. You have one chance to say something that can change a person's life in a good way. I'm not pulling punches.

• i like to share my point of view...and like knowing new people...nice website!

• I give shit advice even when I do try to helpful but I do troll :)

• I try to be helpful if they seem genuine, but if they're joking I give them an ironic answer.

• Depends on the question. Normally yes.

• About 50/50 I tend to troll a lot anonymously. But if the questioner genuinely needs help of couse, I give them my best advice.

• On some serious questions, I try to be helpful

• I try to be helpful, but it also kinda depents on the question...

• depends on the question.

• Yes. I am always honest and serious while giving advice.

• Quite. I love the sharing of everything here even if it bothers my eye bags.

• I think I am but it depends on the topic

• of course and i try to be helpful.. :)

• I tend to troll a lot more now with my answers/comments. Not really giving a fuck.

• When I offered advice, i am serious about it.

What Guys Said 14

• Yea, most of the time helpful. I'm super macho so I give a lot of tough love that people don't like to hear, I get chewed out for it.

A lot of people on here don't like hearing truth. They think good advice means sugarcoating and pumping up the Asker's confidence, know what I mean? I say we need to fix what's wrong then the confidence will come up naturally.

• Most of the time, yes. I also try to be helpful if the question doesn't tick me off by seeming exceedingly stupid in some regard - where I just can't take it seriously as I am looking at the given scenario.
    Questions on the level of "I had sex with 3 guys and one of them placed his pencil in my bum, can I get pregnant and am I still a virgin"; or "I've been chatting with this guy for a month over IRC and I think I'm in love with his furry fox tail and we're planning to marry this August, but my parents disapprove, can you please help?".
    Dear lord, why.

• Very much so. I know people for the most part (or at least did) come here and open up about difficult insecurities and want real help, not to be joked about or ridiculed.

• i try to be

• wait a minute, i consider myself the Asian ninja troll of GAG and i've already gotten a handful of comment and question removal...

DO YOU THINK I TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY?

• It depends. If I feel like something is serious, I have my serious moments.

• Depends on how serious the question is. Some questions are just begging for a funny answer.

• Haha No I don't take this seriously. I take the p*ss out of most questions. Though when someone really needs an answer I will help them out.

• Yes I try my best to help the asker, that's what I am here for.

• i dont know, now i kind of take your question quite seriously..

• Rarely. Very few things are serious but when they are my tone drastically changes.

• Not very often. But i tend to reply seriously most of the time. Sometimes i'm so seriously, i wouldn't know if i'm drooling.

• Yes I am completely serious about everything I post, and I never make jokes :(

• Serious...to Troll! >>