Are there any pretty gag users on here?

Can you name a few?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty. Pretty ugly, that is.. haha!

There are a lot (and by pretty I mean nice looking and not posing in some attention whoring pose)
    Bubbie
    HoneyBee
    Dzindzer (or however your username is, haha!)
    Neveryoumind
    Harakiri
    SaVes

And there's a lot more, even user who don't have an avatar but at some point have posted questions with their photos on them =) Like Jbgurl (I think that's her username)

• Aww, thank you! :)

• OMG Coco, I totally forgot about you! You are totally one of the pretty ones! As I said, we haven't interacted lately, so your username didn't pop out before =)

• Well you follow me don't you? So you should be able to message me but either way, my profile is public:)

What Girls Said 38

What Guys Said 33

• "Are there any pretty gag users here?"

What a ridiculous question. This is not tinder, instead it is a site to simply get opinions from girls and guys alike. Why should it matter whether this forum is populated with pretty faces or not? It is comical to even consider the idea that this site could be a catalyst for you to "get" with any of them.
    And besides, the phrasing of the question implies that there aren't any beautiful girls here - Howe ridiculous, of course there are. But listing them is a huge objectification of females, especially considering it is on a site which aims to view only the intellectual and emotional opinions of girls and guys.

• I'm pretty as fuck son.

• Why YES there are many =)

I cannot list them because I'd forget someone and they'd be sad and stuff and I can't let that happen :(

But for my top 3, no PARTICULAR order, non-complete list:

*xHoneyxBeex* =)
    bubbiexo =)
    JustBanANNAz =)

Sooooo many morreeee. If I communicate with you daily then you can insert yourself upon my list =)

• Dzindzer
    CursedAngel
    Unnatti
    JustbanANNAz
    THChowder (I know she hates me :P)
    etc..

There are soo many others but atm I don't remember their names :P
    So that's it ^_^

• Forgot to mention HoneyBee and Bubbiexo too,
      I personally don't have much contact with them but as far as I know them, both of those ladies are very mature compared to their age.So I'd like to say they have beauty with brain ^_^

• aw thank you ur pretty too 0:)

• I'm not pretty. I'm f**king gorgeous. LOL!

Actually I'm only average

• the pink anonymous she is fucking hot. Anyone know who she actually is though?

• I think there are plenty of "pretty" gag users, granted everyone has their own view on what is pretty. So I guess I will just do it from my view, where yes there are plenty of pretty users, but more importantly plent of users who are nice and helpful and fun to talk to :)

• Of course, douride 2, bubbie, betwyn, shottagyal, brunette babe, Kris85, Honeybee, caffinequeen6, clovee, questioner1991, there are others I haven't seen but they have beautiful personalities, Lanternhill, perfectlypinup, knowmeyourself, Ziara, Zeda_X. All the 'pretty' ones I know of are beautiful inside too.

• Yeah im pretty downright gorgeous

• I like to think I'm pretty ;)

• Most of the girls on here are I'd say. Kambo and unfortunate are the only pretty guys I've seen.

• There's quite a few. Most have their profiles set to private so u can't message them! Guess there's a problem with creepers here.

• There's one girl on here who is phenomenal.

• There are quite a few attractive users on here.

• There's a lot of pretty girls. Like a lot. It's crazy. There are some in this Q as we speak.

• Yes there are

• Surprisingly, yes.

• Do i count? =|

• Kambo trickey is the most gorgeous Asian here

• Yes their are =D, but I'm not gonna name any =(.

• I'm pretty! :D In my heart?

• Myself. Obviously.

• My insides are beautiful.

• I AM THE SEXIEST OF THE SEXIEST SEX.

YODIGMANIKKA?

• You're lookin at one right now brah.

• Probably not

• I'm a 5 at best.

• averageeeeeeeeeeee

• I'm not sure why I was blocked by finding dreamland I think she is pretty.

• There are a few stunning women here. Deft maiden and maskofinsanity are the most beautiful along with vishna and a few others. Maskofinsanity easily could become a model and vishy and maiden have a timeless beauty and will look good into their 60's for sure. Justbanana is quite beautiful as well. It is hard to recall all of them.

• Oh? Thank you
      ** blushing**

• I do. This for shutting the brain down you know

• Watch MTV or what used to be know as The Learning? Channel still know as TLC. That will slow your brain down a bit :)

• More from Guys
    3