Has anyone got the gag t shirts on here?

When you reach a certain number of xper points on here it says you can redeem them for a t shirt, gift card, charity donation or netflix membership.

Has anyone bothered to get the t shirt? Lol I just can't see why anyone would pick them over the other options.

Do many people on here get the t shirts? Or is the admins garage filled up with boxers of them covered in spider webs?

Most Helpful Girl

• if they gave me one for free i would use it as a rag to clean my kitchen floor, looks like the perfect material for it...

What Girls Said 7

• Wait..

People actually get those?

I thought like, only staff...

and the artist formerly known as Ryan Reynolds got the t-shirt..

• I should write JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCY on mine in marker and go fuck uni girls.

• Lol yeah it says you can but you have to give away some points

• If slowhawk had a starbucks I'd try it out.

• NEVER! I want the $20. I want to buy a whole bunch of highlighters.

• No I dont have it they dont ship to UK

• Im wearing mine right now. I look cute in it :)

• No. I'm holding out for other rewards. I have enough tshirts.

• Lmaoooooooooo no! Where on earth would I wear a GaG shirt? I choose the Amazon gift card to buy new skincare products :)

• Lol yeah that's what I was thinking I hope they didn't make thousands of them!

• If they did, they can donate them to charity or something. Have some third world country citizens rockin' the blue and pink loll.

• Lol yeah that's what I was thinking they should ship them off to people who will love rockin them lol.

• When I get there, I'll likely choose the gift card.

What Guys Said 3

• I haven't, I've only gotten amazon gift cards.

• Just washed mine today :) Ready to go to Starbucks and smash 1st year uni students :)

• I got two or three and they are actually really nice.