Why when gagers put in their posts girls or guys only no one respects that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Google translate may have failed you on this one. OH! You mean:

Why, when GAGers put "Girls only" or "Guys only" does no one respect it?

It's because people don't care if you want males or females only. Most of the time, when guys use this, they're asking weird or perverted questions that guys are just as capable of answering. Personally, I'll answer it if it's gender neutral (Even when "Girls only" is mentioned) even if it's just to point out how stupid or perverted the question is.

TL;DR: No one cares if you want "Girls only" or "Guys only". They do what they want.

What Girls Said 2

• cause its a free country and according to Due process clause and equal protection clause we can't be discriminated on the basis of sex, race or origin and all of us should be given free opportunity and free will to decide and the freedom to speak our hearts out! :)

• 'Cause we're all nosy jerks who feel the need to open our mouths and express an opinion even when we weren't asked for one. :p

What Guys Said 3

• Cuz anyone can have a good answer to the question. When I post a question aimed at one sex, I always say the other is welcome to answer too. Just cux one sex might have a better idea of the particular question, it doesn't mean the other is clueless.

• yeah but in their case they may just want a male's perspective or a females perspective

• Then only read those. Nothing says you have to read any opinions.

• It's the way the world works. People don't respect anybody who has a different opinion and when they see people they agree with, they just make themselves believe they thought of it first. It's no different in real life. Of course, there are exceptions, but that's just the way people are. I'm only continuing to use that site so I can get my Amazon gift card. I've already learned all I need to know from here, and it has proved valuable, but now it's outlived its usefulness.

• how can anyone respect that when both can reply? its like asking people not to jay walk but they do it anyway

• just because everyone breaks a rule or law doesn't make it right

• like I said th ough it's for your safety. I would never Jaywalk for mysafety

• i know what you mean. but you obviously missed my point lol