Has anyone else started to get bored with GaG after being on for a little while?

That says it all. I have a couple friends that I message back and forth and one that we email on our personal emails. I enjoy that but Im getting board with the basic idea of the site. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, I like this place. I've been here for over 5 years. I think the update has brought in a lot more new members who are always asking the same questions (like all the rate me crap, it's mostly newbs), and so that gets tiring and repetitive. And all the polarizing questions on religion and politics just makes people mad and that gets boring as well. Then there are the more bitter people saying how they can't get girlfriends or whatever, and the guys who hate women/women who hate guys. That's what makes this site interesting to me.

Other than all of that, there are some pretty great people here. You're one of them, don't leave us!

• Oh I totally agree, there's maybe 20 or so people I really like and its enjoyable to read their opinions and talk to them. That's not it at all. I don't even mind the questions that are annoying, I just don't read them or answer. So I don't know what it is.

• Hell ya, that's a great idea lol. Only intelligent, nice people that want good, loyal friends need apply lol.

• Only ones who can have rational, mature discussions.

What Girls Said 2

• Definitely, especially lately, with all these "alpha" talk flying about. The things that make GAG interesting are th people, and lately there are many users who can't seem to spell or use acronyms that only they and their "types" can understand. Why can't everyone talk like a normal people instead of being idiotic with all those weird words?

• no its the people that make this site boring. a vast majority are shallow , stuck up , assholes

• OMG! lol love that. See you weird speaking newbies, you're meatheads!

• Perfectly said. There are some miserable people on here. The ones that never have anything good to say about anything or anyone. Then if you say something good, you get called something. You are right about nothing replaces real interaction. Maybe that is part of it even though I have more human interaction than I really want lol. I guess the interaction I have is just business like and have to instead of want to. I get sick of that type of interaction.

• You get bored, then you come back in a few months. Then you get bored and leave again. It's not really addictive, just mildly amusing when you don't have anything else to do.

What Guys Said 2

• Nah, I know it seems like i'm on the site a lot but I don't use it so much that i'd become bored of it easily. I'm in and out, probably gives the illusion that i'm just constantly on.

• the people on this site is what makes it boring