Are these types of questions not allowed?

are question asking about people's appearances like what would you rate me or is my nose big etc aloud or not?

Updates:
Allowed*

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes users are allowed to ask questions concerning their appearance as well as "rate me" questions. However, users are not allowed to ask "rate" questions concerning OTHER people. The question must be about yourself.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• as this isn't a dating site they shouldn't be. on the other hand there are people who ask for cellphone advice which I think is just as bad if not worse.

you won't be banned for asking a question that's not alloud, I've had 2 or 3 questions taken down and given a notice about them. Although they never explain why.

0|0
    0|0
  • They ~are~ allowed.

But they shouldn't be.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's the only question you can ask now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes they ARE allowed.

Unless something has changed drastically in the last 24 hours

0|0
    0|0
    • Just curious bc I have seen these questions and people comment saying there not and that they cause spam etc

• I think people are saying that because, lately there have been a lot of these type questions.
      People just get tired of seeing them.

• They're allowed. Post it if you want it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those questions are allowed. But questions that are about Incest or Bestiality will be removed

0|0
    0|0
  • they are allowed but they should be all removed. waste of time

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, they are allowed. But posting the same questions over and over is not allowed, and like honeybee said, neither is using someone else's photo.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they are unless you are making fun of someone that is on this site or has animals depicted in it

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok thanks just wondering bc I have seen these questions but people comment saying it causes spam and replaces other questions

• i guess they are cause thats why everyone is posting them..but it gets annoying at times..right?

0|0
    0|0
    • It does. Especially when girls now there pretty yet post it just to get compliments.

• hahaha yess lol its funny too

• Yes.
    However, duplicates are NOT allowed.
    And asking for us to rate OTHER people is not allowed.

Please no inappropriate or explicit photos either.
    Keep it clean ^_^

0|0
    0|0