• Yes
    90% (9)71% (12)78% (21)Vote
  • No
    10% (1)29% (5)22% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure. Those who like them can go to that category to rate users. Those who are annoyed by these can avoid them by not going to that category.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Yeah, I'm really tired of answering them :P

1|1
    0|0
    • Then why do you answer them? Lol. I admit, I'd love to get rated but I don't wanna be 'that' guy. Just in general interest.

• That was sarcasm my dearest BrighteyedAsh ^_^
      But seriously tho,
      every time when I login I usually see at least on rate me question on my live feed lol :P

• I could have sworn, I saw a website for that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah just ask here as any times as you want and I will answer don't bother me lol more points for me hehe say cheese lmao =)

0|0
    0|0
    • Sigh. Its all about points :/
      Whatever happened to the need and want of rating other people from within? Isn't that the ultimate purpose of life?

• Show All
    • Haha lol kind of well I featured the question so I would get more responses but your a girl so you don't have to worry about that lol. but if you want more opinions then yeah you will get more responses.

• Haha no thank you :P No rate me for me.

• Yeah definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Apparently so. I must be too beautiful for GAG D:

0|0
    0|0
  • i voted no because i dont think that crap should be allowed

0|1
    0|0
    • But your comments are allowed :/

• Show All
    • Haha no :P
      I won't do that because I KNOW that't what you want, people blocking you. Why though, that I don't understand. But I don't think you are as rude in real life as you act here. I hope not :)

• you would be correct in your assumption my dear. i only use this board to post my opinions no matter how brutal they are

• No way. Most chicks that ask it are ugly

1|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 3