Should be a Rate Me category?

There should be a Rate Me category. Agreed? :P :D

(Just for fun)

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure. Those who like them can go to that category to rate users. Those who are annoyed by these can avoid them by not going to that category.

What Guys Said 7

• Yeah, I'm really tired of answering them :P

• Then why do you answer them? Lol. I admit, I'd love to get rated but I don't wanna be 'that' guy. Just in general interest.

• That was sarcasm my dearest BrighteyedAsh ^_^
      But seriously tho,
      every time when I login I usually see at least on rate me question on my live feed lol :P

• I could have sworn, I saw a website for that.

• Nah just ask here as any times as you want and I will answer don't bother me lol more points for me hehe say cheese lmao =)

• Sigh. Its all about points :/
      Whatever happened to the need and want of rating other people from within? Isn't that the ultimate purpose of life?

• Haha lol kind of well I featured the question so I would get more responses but your a girl so you don't have to worry about that lol. but if you want more opinions then yeah you will get more responses.

• Haha no thank you :P No rate me for me.

• Yeah definitely.

• Apparently so. I must be too beautiful for GAG D:

• i voted no because i dont think that crap should be allowed

• But your comments are allowed :/

• Haha no :P
      I won't do that because I KNOW that't what you want, people blocking you. Why though, that I don't understand. But I don't think you are as rude in real life as you act here. I hope not :)

• you would be correct in your assumption my dear. i only use this board to post my opinions no matter how brutal they are

• No way. Most chicks that ask it are ugly

What Girls Said 3