What is so great about the amazon $20 gift cards that you can get from redeeming points?

I mean it's not like you can get 3 $20 gift cards and combine the three and buy something that costs $60

Most Helpful Girl

• "it's not like you can get 3 $20 gift cards and combine the three"

Uh…sure you can? When you redeem them on Amazon, it credits your account.

• Nah? Wow that is so awesome thanks

• Yup! Just let them add up. I'm pretty sure they don't expire. The most I've used at once is $40, but I'm saving up this time around :)

• Thanks for MH!

Most Helpful Guy

• "I mean it's not like you can get 3 $20 gift cards and combine the three and buy something that costs $60"

I've done exactly that before.

What Girls Said 5

• "it's not like you can get 3 $20 gift cards and combine the three and buy something that costs $60"

oh but you can. =) Check out "My Account" on Amazon, you can enter the codes there. It stays in there until you use it all up.

• Yeah you can combine them. I did that.

• You can do that. I got £36 and added it. Bought lots of lipsticks and lipglosses

• But ur lucky since $20 here is £12. So its just over half a giftcard value. Whereas u get the full $20 so unfair

• Lol hold up you're getting the full $20 value too. It's stated in terms of USD, if UK decided to play with their currency and devalue it so that it's £2 per $1 then you'd get a £40 gift card.

The actual value of the gift card you'd be getting though in that scenario wouldn't be double our ones, it'd be the same value just you feel it's half or double based on your currency's rate vs the USD.

If it wasn't for the high VAT then it wouldn't really be that much of a difference price wise in what you buy there vs here generally speaking anyways.

• Yes I get full value lol

• How do you even get the gift card once you use your xper to get it?

• It's a code they give you and you just enter that code on amazon.com

• Ah thanks :)

• Your welcome what happened though I thought you weren't talking to me anymore? =( I am sorry if I turned you off.

• There's a lot of good things under $20

What Guys Said 13

• you could but tell me what's better

$0 in amazon cards or $20 in amazon cards.

It's free money what are we complaining about

• I've only read some of the other answers, so maybe someone already said this.

Not only can you combine GaG cards, but they combine with cards from other places too. I've gotten Amazon cards from at least 3 places and they all combine. It's just a credit on your account.

Also, it works for the marketplace sellers. So you can buy 10 used paperback books for $20. Like 5 from one seller, 3 from another, and 2 from a third seller. Ten books for free ain't bad.

• Forgot something.

Just wanted to point out that there are people on this site from countries where $20 is a few days pay for a full time job. I have a friend with a college degree, a full time job, and takes home a little over $5 a day.

• Wow good point I know what you mean

• Son, I managed to save 40 bucks on a weightlifting power rack.

If that ain't a plus, I don't know what is.

• Actually you can! You punch in the PIN for the gift card into your Amazon profile and that $20 gets added tot the balance.

So you can do that with 3 separate gift cards and get a $60 gift balance to shop with! :-P

• Yes you can. Why couldn't you?

• that is so cool thanks so when I redeem the amazon gift cards 3 times it will combine to $60 and they will send a $60 gift card to me on amazon?

• Sweet have you done it before?

• I've doubled mine before (gotten 2 $20 ones) but mostly love buying $20 crap so I can't wait that long

• You CAN do that. I did it when buying books for college.

• Dude, it's a free twenty dollar bill for just browsing, and reading gripes/sex stories and such. You order some dvd's or a videogame with it.

And gift cards stack on your amazon account, you can stack your amazon credit as much as you like.

• What is the most you have ever stacked? $40 and bought something worth $40?

• You can do that, once added to your Amazon account the balance never expires.

• It's either that or the t shirt.

• I have 8000 points and got a &40 dollar one. Get like 40,000 and you can get like an iPad haha

• $20 free. I use it to true those phone pay apps I've always wanted.

• Nothing. They suck.

Send yours to me. I'll take care of it for you.

• I'm never gonna get enough points for anything :(

• It takes me on average 4 months for me to build up 4000XPer points to get a gift card.

It takes time bro.