On the average, how long do you take to warm up to a fellow GAGer?

On the average, how long do you take to warm up to fellow GAGers who are strangers on here?

Thanks :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont talk to any gagers outside of questions and opinions, i like your answers and a few others (: bubbiexo, effy, thatbuffkid, and a few others that i can't think of their user names

What Guys Said 7

• I honestly only "got to know" a small handful of people here on a personal level - usually, it's because I really like their personality and writing/communication style here.

It's not that I'm AGAINST getting to know people or anything, but realistically, almost everyone lives far away from me, so I only have a limited amount of energy to spend on people I will probably never meet face-to-face. I have met 2 GAGers in real life, though.

• I like barely ever start the contact, so a fair bit I guess. If people want to say hello and chat I will say hello and chat and if I like them I will talk to them more.

• Under a second, I get them at Hello.

• I like to meet new people so not long for me :)

• A few days if they're active.

• one troll comment...

• i love meeting new people , it doesn't take long for me either.

What Girls Said 3

• I've never really messaged other GAGers much, but there are a lot whom I recognize by their usernames.

• I enjoy seeing the questions and answers of all witty and/or quirky GAGers.

• Well I'm kind of new myself compared to it's on here so I can't really say :3 I don't know many people yet. only the really popular ones I'm starting to figure out.

• I don't really PM anyone on here. I pretty much only communicate via questions and answers.