What is the highest number of questions you've answered in one day?

To mark my 400th question...ah, screw the mile-marker speech. What's the highest number of questions that you've answered in one day?

One time, I answered about 30, but that was a LONG time ago. I don't think I'd been on for even a year at that point. On average, I'd say I answer about 8-12 each day.

Yeah, more point-hunting :-P

0|0
8|8

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I would go as far to say that I've probably answered about 70-80 in one day, each of which in quite a lot of detail and all were giving advice, not just answering questions about me.

1|0
    0|0
  • i answer like 10-15 per day

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, I don't know, I don't count haha.. But the most points I've gotten in one say was 400 something.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know I don't keep track at all. I should one day though and see. I would say I average around 5-10 a day

0|0
    0|0
  • Never really kept track some where between 40-50 maybe more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I answer plenty lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't pay attention, if I had to guess then I would say about 15.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I really have no idea, I'd imagine it was close to 100. I had a lot of spare time.

As of right now im just procrastinating studying by surfing this site and answering a question here and there.

It would be interesting if GAG allowed you to track statistics such as that.

0|1
    0|0
    • Actually, we were able to a lot easier before this new layout. You could look in your "answers" page and it would show the date on which you answered a given question.

• very true. I miss some aspects of the old layout.

• I read probably 100 every day and answer about 7-8. The most I've answered in a day is probably around 25.

I try to go for quality over quantity.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea. Never counted. But I am interested to find out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Prob the day my ex brought me to see one of those werewolf and vampire movies it was like with Jacob vs eddy over a girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol maybe 5, 10 tops?

0|0
    0|0
  • about 50-60, if I remember correctly it was on the old G@G.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea maybe over 50 or something

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably hundreds.

0|0
    0|0