What is your biggest pet peeve on GAG?

We all have pet peeves. But what is your biggest pet peeve that is GAG-related?

Mine is:
- When someone left an opinion that is in no way helpful to the QA, but when pointed out that it isn't helpful or has anything to do with the question, they get all defensive. WTF? Use your brains before leaving an opinion, will you?
- Attention whoring / compliment fishing (and guys eating it all up and showering the girl with the attention she craves. It's not like she would then want to grab a drink with you if you compliment her...)

Most Helpful Guy

• Not being able to block people through 'Anonymous' - GAG's biggest downfall by F-A-R.

• agree. Don't you want to block me? lol

• Oh, now I'm pissed and I DO want to block you!!! ARGH!!

:P

• I'm revelling in your misery *evil laugh*

What Guys Said 10

• the rate me questions are annoying.

also the 'could I be pregnant?' questions. Only because most of the time the answer is, "yes possibly".

• You can mix it up.

It's "yes, possibly" once.
      Then you can say it in hiphop style, medieval style, etc. =)

• Hahaha yea! I'm laughing. It's like "Did I miss the part where I got a doctorate. If you had sex it's a possibility. If you didn't, it isn't. Take a test, don't sit there preoccupying it. Take two aspirin, drink lots of water. Your follow up is in 4 weeks. Please pay at the front and have a nice day."

• I haven't seen this one in a while but
    "why do all [insert gender]+[complaint]"

The complaint is usually very specific to what recently happened to the person.

• oh I also want to add that when I comment on someone elses post I can't follow any responces unless I bookmark the question.

• Terrible punctuation, spelling, and grammar! Argh!

• I kno rite? lelelel

• Im guilty of this! Idgaf about any of that on here haha

• I make a lot of mistakes myself, especially when on my phone. But I don't talk like a kindergartener.

• my biggest pet peeve... is pet peeves

...guy or girl looking for justification and hookups

• I agree with the first one that is my biggest pet peeve too as far as the 2nd one I comlpiment them only cause I am being honest and let her know she is hot lol and I know I won't get in her pants or see her in real life lol.

• yeah but they don't need any other ego boost, you know that, right? So complimenting her would only make her think that fishing for compliments would get her compliments from guys. And she would d9o it again next time she needs a boost.

• it's different if you're a slim girl with at least average face, posing in a rather provocative pose.

• There will ALWAYS be guys complimenting her simply because of the pose.

• my biggest pet peeve on this site is when i get called a creep for flirting with younger women here and all i am doing is flirting with them based on what they post. if they dont want unwanted attention then they should be posting such sexual things on here. i mean its likeif a young woman goes to a bar dressed in revealing tight clothing , she is going to be getting hit on by a lot of guys old and young. if she doesn't want that attention then she shouldn't be dressed that way

• to be fair, older guys who flirt on younger women would also be called creeps in real life. So it's not that different, really.

• not really if they are dressed like sluts and go to bars. besides i was talking mainly on here. if you dont want to be flirted with or hit on then dont be making posts in a PUBLIC place of such sexual nature.

• does she like meh?
    do i like u? yes..maybe no..

• Im an attention whore and im proud

• "Why do all _____ cheat?" or any variation of that which generalizes based off of stereotypes

What Girls Said 10

• Mine is when people use incorrect grammar. If you're old enough to use the computer, you should be old enough to know your grammar.

• lol yeah. Some people actually does that knowingly. I mean, what are you? 5?

• -Closeminded answers
    -The awkward public flirting and ego petting
    -Some of the...mindblowingly stupid questions.

• no. 3: like what?

• I wasn't flirting with you.. I was giving you a compliment

• In that case, thank you. Very appreciated. (:

• -How every thing needs a length requirement (titles to questions and responses). Sometimes I just want to reply lol to a funny response but its too short.

-Not being able to block people through anon like distant stated.

-That annoying notification that you get when you don't select best answer. Sometimes the answers you received just sucked.

• Questions that have ridiculously simple answers or are merely used as bragging rights. I just ignore the attention whoring and sometimes it irritates me when someone doesn't answer in a helpful way: although if they are merely asking for clarification then it is fine.

• Guys wanting to send me pictures of their dick. Has that ever in the history of the internet impressed a woman enough to hook up with an anonymously random guy? Just checking!

• When someone asks for an honest opinion or advice for something, but talks down to anyone who disagrees with them

• When people can't take an honest opinion (I am talking about opinions which are expressed nicely and politely) when they themselves ask for one and then they act as if you are the world's most insensitive person -_-

• -When people write 10 paragraph questions. CONDENSE, people!
    -The flagrant racists and homophobes
    -Hateful rants about women, disguised as questions
    -"Why do girls only like assholes?"
    -Attention whoring

• When people ask the same annoying questions over and over again.

• I report them as spam.

• When someone is being mean or making the questioner feel stupid for asking what they asked :(

• well some of the questions are stupid, so.. lol

• and that's why it's best to just ignore them haha

• How I can't find one specific topic, everything seems everywhere your know and its kind of overwhelming now. I guess simple is always better although it has the second and things it still seems like a bit too much now on the site.

• are you new?

• Oh I just got what you mean..

I never look at the topics, I just browse the live feed and questions.