What is a good free ad blocker?

The ads here at GAG are out of freakin' control. Is there a good free ad blocking software that I can use? Help!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• I've been using adblock for a really long time...it must works really well because I never saw ads on Gag ^^

What Guys Said 5

• I use adblock plus. Haven't seen an add here but once, when I reset firefox.

• For Chrome and Firefox, you can download the "Adblock Plus" extension. Anything else isn't a browser anyways, so there's no point in discussing them.

• "adblock plus" works great for me. I have it on my Windows 7 laptop and my nexus 7 iPad-like thingy.

• Ad block+ is the one I use. I think it's really good, but it's the only one I've ever tried so I don't know haha

• If you have chrome, try Ad Block Plus, you can download it from the Chrome App Store. It's great, works for YouTube and other sites too.