How addictive is this website?

i just signed up and i cannot stop reading and answering stuff lol.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• It's VERY addictive. Lol I've been here on and off for the past four years. I have only been active on my current account for a little over a year though:)

• Very. Run now, before you join the undead.

• Lol I could spend a full day and night on here.

• Too addictive. Especially because I can go anonymous and troll on my little GaG friends;)

• I couldn't agree more!

• Vvery very lol

• yes, it's fairly addicting. which reminds me, i should get back to work right now :p

• very addictive, hate it lol

• Fairly that's for sure..

• It's very very addictive. It's hard to sign off

• Enough to get emotionally aroused here like some of the guys here who have no social skills

• very addictive for me.. I don't know why I just came on but here I am.. sigh...

What Guys Said 7

• It's pretty addictive. Answering questions is more fun and rewarding than I ever thought. Helping people and learning about the problems others have is great.

• Pretty addicting. The cool thing about it is you basically get paid for it (in the form of xper rewards) so it's easy to justify the addiction :D

• Don't get me started lol :D

• Awesome topic.. Seriously... I have joined less than month, I am almost ready to join GaG anonymous :)

• I swear I can leave anytime I want!

• Extremely addictive. Run, run now.

• Fairly addicting and a great time waster