Has anyone ever contacted a former GAGer after they left to see what life is like on the other side?

Has anyone ever heard from a former GAGer to see how they've coped after leaving GAG? If so, have they been able to re-orient their lives? Are they happy? Do they sometimes wish they were back inside?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I talk to the user formerly known as "Janson" every now and then. I'm friends with him on Facebook. Last time we spoke he said he was suffering from "withdrawals." Lol But he's doing well and still doesn't regret leaving. He said it was just too much of a distraction.

What Girls Said 4

• Hahahahaha. Has anyone ever gone so far as to look more like? xD

Jk. I come and go frequently. And then finally I look at an email they always send and gravitate back here. It's like an on again off again relationship. And in between I come back for ex-sex.

• And it's never the same when I come back. There are a few who I've known forever on here and some I've ALWAYS run into when I come back (Betwyn, Don TheGoodTheBad and a few others) but it's always a generally new group.

• And I still catch up with and a few friends who I won't divulge their their former sn's on here.)

• Life is good w/o gag it was just something I'd go to while my brain was on idle... I would still use it but I only have my phone now and its hard to type. Internet stuff is so addictive to me its a distraction from real life problems. I had no internet for a few months this year and it was suprisingly easy, I read books that I had been meaning to read for a while and would make a list of essential things to look up at the library comp at the end of the week never went once though because after giving it thought those "essential" things weren't so important to me.

• I keep in touch with a few previous GAGers, and some that didn't technically leave, but they rarely visit it anymore.
    What with phones, Skype, email, google and yahoo messengers, etc... it's pretty easy to stay in touch with people you REALLY want to stay in touch with. Leaving GAG doesn't have to be the end of a cool friendship ^_^

• Yeah. I became friends with her on Facebook, so we keep in touch. She was pretty much my best friend on here. She's doing well, last I heard. GAG wasn't the center of her life though, haha. She's happy. Graduated from college. There's so many new people here now, I doubt she'd get the same feeling coming here. I already feel kind of disconnected after not being on in a while.

What Guys Said 1

• They're probably amazed at how normal everyone is lol.