Now that we've had the updated GAG website for awhile, how do you like it?

I like the added mobile phone support, as the old website didn't fit on a phone screen too well and typing was laggy. The addition of a chatroom would be nice, but overall I like the changes. Now we've had the updated website for awhile, how do you like it?

Most Helpful Girl

• some of the changes are good but there are some things that still require changing and some things that would have been better not changed at all. Like when your answering questions you can only answer certain questions in a certain amount of time, you cannot leave 1 word comments, etc its annoying.

What Girls Said 6

• eh, im kinda indifferent to it tbh, its very 'whatever' to me now. i made a huge deal over it before but what u gonna do, u just get used to it.

• I realized and I really liked it. It is more practical to use on phone, and anonymous feature , you can go anon, even you post on your name before. That is cool too. Only thing I notice, there is no saving feature, I want to save my question for later, for example.

• sorry i have nothing to compare it to; since i am new. I like the underscored words, that is something i had to adjust to

• It was strange on the first week but now I'm used to it. And yes, I think the new version is better.

• Meh, it's alright. Reminds me too much of Yahoo and kinda seems like they're trying to copy/replace Yahoo.

• I got used to it within the first week. We all ended up adapting to it in the end.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, I agree with you. The updated version is better than what it was a few months ago. Following people rather than being friends is better. And it's easier to message people if you want to.

The only thing I dislike is how they took away "reality check"

• I do, absolutely. Call me a homer for being a mod if you want, but I think the changes have made my experience here way smoother and far more enjoyable.

• Yes I like it a lot and as long as they have the amazon gift card feature i am good lol

• Most of it is good

• I love it, but the mobile version worked on my phone but I noticed at least two changes from the initial mobile version and now i can't answer questions from my phone :(