Is 5 questions in 24 hours enough?

Following the recent reduction is only being able to ask 5 questions in 24 hours enough.

• Yes
    64% (9)43% (3)57% (12)Vote
  • No
    21% (3)43% (3)29% (6)Vote
  • Do I look like I care?
    15% (2)14% (1)14% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely not enough. I love getting people's opinions and actually coming up with the question I want their opinion to. I hate running out if questions to ask :( it's pretty upsetting.

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 6

• It used to be only 2 or 3 in 24 hours.. so I don't see why anyone is complaining about 5

1|0
    0|0
  • Its good to know the rules are in place because there are many people who get greedy for points and post too many questions (popular users)

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, asking 10 questions a day was excessive. Great way to earn points, but too much. I knew they would find a way to drastically curve earning points...i called it a while ago.

0|0
    1|0
  • It may not be enough but a step up from what it used to be like 2 or 3 before. Some people do have great questions to ask and need opinions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I ask about 1 question daily. Now imagine if I asked 10 questions daily. GaGers would get annoyed by me lol 😆 5 questions is more than enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's enough. I remember it used to be only 3, so it's fine the way it is now with 5 questions.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I rarely rarely ask questions here. And I can't understand how people here have so many questions. It's insane. I think 5 is enough because if the limit was wider (more than 5) then chances are that each question would get fewer answers.
    Greater amount of questions = fewer answers to each question.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means gtfo the website and get some fresh air

7|0
    0|0
    • Best response ever...Plus one...even though you dont get points for up votes.

• Yeah it is they don't want too many repeats and questions being spammed. It would flood the place if they allowed say 10 questions per user.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it is more than enough, I barely ask questions as it is.

0|0
    0|0