Is 5 questions in 24 hours enough?

Following the recent reduction is only being able to ask 5 questions in 24 hours enough.

• Yes
  • No
  • Do I look like I care?

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely not enough. I love getting people's opinions and actually coming up with the question I want their opinion to. I hate running out if questions to ask :( it's pretty upsetting.

What Girls Said 6

• It used to be only 2 or 3 in 24 hours.. so I don't see why anyone is complaining about 5

• Its good to know the rules are in place because there are many people who get greedy for points and post too many questions (popular users)

• Honestly, asking 10 questions a day was excessive. Great way to earn points, but too much. I knew they would find a way to drastically curve earning points...i called it a while ago.

• It may not be enough but a step up from what it used to be like 2 or 3 before. Some people do have great questions to ask and need opinions.

• I ask about 1 question daily. Now imagine if I asked 10 questions daily. GaGers would get annoyed by me lol 😆 5 questions is more than enough.

• it's enough. I remember it used to be only 3, so it's fine the way it is now with 5 questions.

What Guys Said 4

• I rarely rarely ask questions here. And I can't understand how people here have so many questions. It's insane. I think 5 is enough because if the limit was wider (more than 5) then chances are that each question would get fewer answers.
    Greater amount of questions = fewer answers to each question.

• It means gtfo the website and get some fresh air

• Best response ever...Plus one...even though you dont get points for up votes.

• Yeah it is they don't want too many repeats and questions being spammed. It would flood the place if they allowed say 10 questions per user.

• For me it is more than enough, I barely ask questions as it is.