Has GaG make you think more positive about yourself than before?

Have you changed all the negative things you see around yourself into a positive thing from opinions that you received or it hasn't make any difference whatsoever? How about a self esteem boost? Maybe nothing at all?

• Yes it have
    30% (3)50% (5)40% (8)Vote
  • Not at all
    70% (7)50% (5)60% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh, at times. Then I see like, physical attraction, questions and my positivity goes outta the window lol
    (only for a second tho)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Not at all. I am still as anxious about whether a guy likes me or not as ever, and how to get him to like me and flirt and stuff! My questions are still the same, and I am too.

0|0
    0|0
    • but...u gotta swallw up your fears =

u can't stay a child forever and let all the candies slip outta ur hands >.>

• LOL. Not at all. It makes me happy to be able to genuinely help someone or just make someone laugh, but it hasn't really improved my self-esteem, not that I ever expected it to.

0|0
    0|0
    • Warm hearted as always x)
      at least u can make ppls day is always a good thing =)

• Well you just made my day, Key =] Always so sweet!

• Not at all. At best my IQ has dropped by a few points and I have developed an addiction

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really.
    But it is showing me that nobody has a very unique problem. Its weird seeing that the things you have always worried about are also the things which so many other people worry about.
    So its kind of nice knowing that you are not alone :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it did, I've always been very insecure about myself, but now I'm not that much as I used to be :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It hasn't made me feel better about myself one bit. Just gives me something to do.

People actually called me ugly here. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • some questions have inspired me to keep a more consistent workout routine. but then some of the questions on physical attractiveness temporarily lower my self esteem for a bit. overall, i don't consider myself more positive or negative than before.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no difference at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • It has confirmed that certain things I do are normal, so I guess that's a positive thing. In self esteem not much has changed, for Im not going to put up a rate me pic 😨 lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunatemale honestly made a positive impact on me in some of his words, but otherwise no.

0|0
    0|0
  • not at all tbh...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do think better if myself actually. Not because of the opinions I get but because everyone else is so much worse off then I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure have. I'm a little bit better :P

0|0
    1|0
    • Anon are alil distrustful so are u sure?

• Yeah people are very silly here. Makes me think they have no life here especially when they have to Hulk Hoganned people here because they share a different view.

• Lmao what do hulk hogoan shared?

What Guys Said 7

• oh ya, trolling and hitting on cute Asian girls rEALLLY BOOOSTEEED ME UP!!

1|1
    0|0
  • Sitting around depressed people really does brighten my day, of course. I mean it's not like I'm suicidal and my GF left me for a millionaire so I can't complain!

0|1
    1|0
  • Yes, I think so. It's nice here :)

0|1
    1|0
  • No it hasn't, I still think about my self the same as before I joined G@G.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, I learned a lot of negative things from GAG that I didn't know before

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes it have.

0|0
    0|0
    • Seriously tho, yes.
      I had very little confidence in myself before I met the cool people that used to be here.
      If it weren't for this site, I still wouldn't have any idea just how much of a charming mofo ninja badass I am.

• lelelel u definitely a beast brotha. everyone man has a beast inside them waiting to get unleashed like u juz did

• Correct haha

• I've done god through books, motivational speakers but mostly through the bible

0|0
    0|0