How long does it take GAG to send you your rewards after you have cashed in your points?

How long does it take GAG to send you your rewards after you have cashed in your points? Does it take a few weeks to receive your Amazon gift cards or a month?

Most Helpful Girl

• 48 hours at the most.
    If you haven't received the email with your giftcard code within 48 hours, please feel free to shoot me a message and I'll make sure everything is going through okay.

T-shirts take weeks, of course, because we mail it to your home address.

Featured questions can take longer depending on how many questions are in line in front of yours. We send you a message letting you know we received your request and that yours has been put in line, then you'll receive another message when it's actually featured and we've take the 500 Xper points.

I don't show we have any pending requests for you, so if you've sent one, it must not have gone through. Please send it again if you're making a Xper redeem ^_^

• Thanks, I will be redeeming my points soon.😁

What Guys Said 1

• Amazon gift card took about an hour.

What Girls Said 1

• It should only take anywhere from 24-48 hours. However, sometimes it could take longer for a question feature because it depends on how many users are in front of you. But with all of the other things it should only take one or two days. If you feel it is taking longer than it should, you can always contact the admins and inquire about it.