Should I ask my crush out tomorrow?

I've finally built up my confidence to say something to him. We're basically strangers but we see each other around. It's almost the last day of school and I wish that I would've talked to him sooner. He's going to the high school next year (9th grade) and I'm going to be in 8th and he's going not going to be at the middle school. The only reason I'm hesitating it's because I'm scared of rejection. Should I go for it or just let it go?

Most Helpful Guy

• A girl did that to me when I was in 11th grade and when she was in 9th grade on like the last 5 days of school left she asked me out by writing a note to me saying she likes me and wants to go out on a date with me. And I said no, but he could say yes you never know unless you try.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, go for it. Why not?

What Girls Said 2

• Umm... I don't think so... If he doesn't even know you exist, or you never talked to each other, that might creep him out. Plus, he would probably say no because he doesn't know your personality. I asked out this guy through text (bad choice I know) and he rejected me. I cried (I know I'm such a baby)... So maybe you could try talking to him and getting to know him more and maybe ask him out in high school. There's only a few weeks left of school too.

• Can I at least ask him for his kik name?

• I don't know... It depends on what you want to do. What would your reaction be if a guy you just saw in class/hallways/lunch, etc. randomly asked you for your kik?

• let it gooooo! let it gooo! *Elsa voice*