Have you ever had the fantasy of being with another GaG members in person?

can't say i didn't but i have. what was the fantasy with that GaG member's like? if you're brave enough, u can mention their name.

im not talken about in a sexual way. anyway that u can think of like going somewhere fun and do things together

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 29

What Guys Said 38

• I wouldn't call it a fantasy but I wouldn't mind hanging out with a few people from gag. They probably know who they are. We are united in our love of either video games, travel, reading, or a combination of those things.

I think it's so strange that I get attention on these types of questions. I rarely chat with anyone on here even with people I consider to be friends. Do my answers inspire lust or contain hints of eroticism? It would have to in some way for that anon girl to want me to "fuck her silly". Eh I don't understand. Either way people are usually drawn to me and I don't know why. Ah the troubles of an introvert!

• When I think of Stiches, RedThread and Pandamonium I usually envision this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rkaiKYEkDQ

• There is one.

I would say her name but she has asked that I keep her Anonymous. She's funny, great personality, caring, thoughtful and intelligent. But isn't afraid to speak her mind either. And pretty.

She has a natural, pinkish "hue" on her cheeks. The hairstyle is perfect for her. It accentuates the shape of her face nicely. And the way it turns up near her shoulders. She also likes to experiment with dying it different colours. It's been pink for a little while now. *drools*

I can't stop thinking about her.

• Yes, over the years I've encountered a few lasses worth a few sips of scotch.

But alas, the years piled on. For I am now an old man that sits before a fireplace flipping through the photo album of my youth. "That young man could have had her... " I think to myself. If only I messaged her again...

With gray hair and a wrinkle for every tale I have to tell, I wonder... Did she ever find love? Or... Did she die from syphilis?

• But little did he know that the women that he once entertained were alive and well. But, they too were curious about him, did he find a girlfriend in the end? or did he die lonely...

• My deal? Nothing, just finishing your story.

• You seem agitated though...can you relate?

• A girl said to me: "I want to stab you in the face."

Then proceeded to say: "No, really. If I seen you in person I'd stab you."

Kinda turned me on. I choose her.

• Yes I have. But I've already embarrassed her enough as it is and I won't be naming her here. But she has a really high Xper status thing on GAG, and otherwise wields great influence.

• how did u embarrassed her? it suppose to make her feel good about herself...

• I'm sooo busted. . .

• haha at least u make that gurl feels great about herself and appreciate the qualties that she has.

• ImCoasting

• Just Redthread *sighs dreamily*

• Mr buff guy. Have you seen dat ass?

• No. I never even gave any thought on that.

• No, where I go people can't follow, I Walk my roads alone

• That's deep

• hmm i see, too busy focusing the real world huh

• Yea, I've got certain goals that must be met, don't have a lot of free time

• Nah, I don't think so. Even after a five year run here, I don't think that's crossed my mind once. It was, however, discussed meeting up with one or two of them and just having a good time. But that, unfortunately never came to pass. Too bad, it'd been AWESOME.

• Not really, my naughty dream fanatsies are pretty much limited to improper fractions!

• There are a few girls here i would love to chase around the bedroom. You know who you are. :-)

• Just sexually.

• Nope, maybe if i knew someone that we talked face to face on Skype that would be different

• hmmmmm maybe some GaG girls :D

• A bunch of times with a bunch of people.
    Probably like 20 different people.
    I'm still talking to one cutie that I met 3 years ago.
    I never thought about meeting anyone that didn't want to meet me too tho.

• Yeah definitely. In a sexual way or a plutonic way. I wouldn't call it a fantasy, that sounds too erotic

• Yes, i have honestly. I don't wanna mention names though

• No I haven't never thought about it before.

• oh ya for sure!! Cocochanel brah!!

• No, i never had.

• YES!!
    Lol

• If I did I would meet them in person.. the world is a small place these days

• Chocolate is my lover... wooooo.

• No0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

• *cough*
    No comment

• not a fantasty but I've thought some of the girls are fine👙

• aww mang, if u think they are fine, u should be havin' some wild imaginations with them

• No I can't say I have.

• More from Guys
    8