Do you ever think girls without profile pics here are really hot but don't want unnecessary attention?

Do you ever think girls without profile pics, here in G@G, are really hot but don't want unnecessary attention from creeps here?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's why I don't show my actual self. I also do it because most guys and I guess girls probably think I'm hideous.

• So are you hideous or good looking?

• aww girl thanks for MH :)

• Sure :D

What Guys Said 10

• That's likely true for a few of them. It's not a dating site. If it were a dating site, I'd assume 95% of the pictureless are ugly.

• Well said. I'm probably a male version of this issue (well, taste is relative, so who knows) and I am not here to date so I'm happy with my non-descript profile pic. I wish we had more cool defaults in the gallery.

• Well there are choices other then defaults and your own pic. I used a painting for years before getting convinced to actually use my pic.

• Yeah, but that's because I'm such a hot guy & do the same for same reason. Really, I think the distribution of beauty is likely the sa, either way. Too many reasons possible to draw conclusion. Since you mentioned it, do you have amreally hot profile pic bit refuse to post it to keep creeps away? Answer must be yes & the only reason you asked was. to imply how hot you were. As far as effectiveness in keeping creeps away, you can tell how ineffective that is by noting the fact that I replied.

• I think you're pretty sexy with that personality avatar ;)

• No. If you're female you always want the attention

• I mean a girl can only handle so many dick pics

• I dont really think about it all really.

• lol no lmaooooooo

• Probably, but i dont think anything about anyone, i dont judge. Everyone is equal to me.

But yeah, might be a good reason

• sucks when you can't be yourself

• yes, i do think that. same with girls with private profiles

• almost the opposite. I assume they're insecure about their looks or unattractive.

I think attractive girls like attention. not from pervs and creeps of course but attention in general.

What Girls Said 4

• No I don't think about that

• I've never really thought about that.
    But personally I don't like using fake pictures.

• i get enough attention in real life. i have had problems with cyber-bullying in the past.

• I think you're super hot lol =)

• Thank you. You are hot too ^_^