Have you ever posted a question on here where almost everyone disagreed with you?

And if so did it make you think differently about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I asked a question about James Gandolfinis' death, and obesity and why everyone is suddenly surprised when someone dies after eating lard and bacon all of their life. Everyone who responded bashed me saying I was insensitive, mean, and a slew of other things.

RIGHT AFTER I posted that question, the media released James' binge eating habits before his death and his life on the regular. Of course I updated and pointed it out that this info was now across every media outlet and of course NO ONE had anything to say. I'm guessing the media was equally insensitive. Either way, ugh.

What Girls Said 9

• how can someone disagree with a question? a comment maybe. but question? WUH.
    i refuse change just bc someone doesn't like it :o

• You know a question where the person is stating their beleifs or ideas on something. Those are what I mean

• Not here but on another forum I posted a thread and it was me against practically everybody. People said horrible things to me and I felt awful since I was part of that community. Then eventually I stopped giving a fuck so I'm positive nothing like that will ever happen again.

• yes ! nobody supported me. it was like me against everyone. *pouts*

• No, do better with your questions catguy. :P

• Heeeeeey I didn't say I did :P

• Of...course it wasn't you. You are just asking a hypothetical question. :)

• Nope but I welcome it if it happens soon.

• Most def. haha I started some stuff once not even on purpose.

• People think differently man.

• Lmao yes I couldn't believe it no one would back me up.

• No, not yet...

What Guys Said 2

• Nope not yet, I mean i've posted some of my questions while drunk so i've got some stupid ones out there... I tend to explain my questions to the point where people see where i'm coming from, if they have issues with them they're usually in the minority.

• Yeah like one time.