Why do people block each other?

besides someone that constantly bothers you or sends creepy stuff, why?

i have like 3-4 people that blocked me and i have no idea. i dont get it, how do you comment/message me and then block?
WHYYYY would you block me?

• wanted last word?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • didn't like what they/i said?
    44% (4)25% (1)38% (5)Vote
  • wanted to mess with them/me?
    11% (1)0% (0)8% (1)Vote
  • theyre/im just annoying as heck?
    45% (4)75% (3)54% (7)Vote
  • others?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I have blocked several people on this site. They were just obnoxious assholes who said things on posts that were unnecessary. I don't ever need to deal with those kind of people. if you can't be constructive then you don't need to answer the question.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I haven't blocked nobody and got no clue if anyone blocked me. If they did then that's on them, they gotta have some sort of creepy stalker mode on to have followed me like that to decide to block me. Either that or they didn't like an opinion I stated or tried to troll me with that technique. Anyways if they block me not my problem just let the haters hate.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have never blocked someone. I think most do it because they get annoyed or aggravated. I've considered blocking a few people, not because they annoy me, but because of the general garbage coming out of their mouth.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha! I have been blocked by eternally lucky and twelveangrymen.
    Eternally blocked me for silly issue.
    But My God this girl called 12angrymen was so mad at me you won't believe it.
    Probably women might block me for being too straightforward. I don't know if i am blocked by anyone other than this.
    In fact i am glad that i tried helping out many girls via personal texting. But i expect people to be more tolerant here especially women.

1|0
    0|0
  • I got blocked for being knowledgeable. :(

2|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea I dont block people on here

1|0
    0|0
  • ImCoasting blocked me

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they are intimidated by you :3

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• AndyWes blocked me because I didn't fit his gloriously pessimistic mold of what young women are like. So, I blocked him back. Just to keep things balanced :)

2|0
    0|0
  • i got blocked by some guy on here for giving tmi in comment (he said) ... i think he just didn't like being proved wrong.

1|0
    0|0
    • what is tmi

• Show All
    • tmi, too much info.
      thats just ridiculous! people could just ignore that instead of blocking. wonder how bad of a comment it was haha

• it was andywes commenting that Asian males lack testosterone. so i had to tell my story.

• Maybe they didn't like your responses to their question

1|0
    0|0
    • but you can easily ignore instead of blocking. it doesn't make sense to me!! they block me on my own questions and on my messages haha im soo confusedddd D:

• Show All
    • nothing i haven't done :(

• Usually it's because they didn't like something someone said and they got all defensive about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're funny so i wouldn't understand...

1|0
    0|0
  • I only block creeps haha

1|0
    0|0