What percent of questions on GaG make you go WTF?

For me I'd say around 25%, the rest are either boring, a little dumb, but there's always a few goodies

0|0
25|15

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 24

• Not enough.

I come here for the hilarious questions and disappointingly a lot of them end up being trolls.

No fun.

1|0
    0|0
    • so you want people who legitimately believe in their bullshit and not just doing it for lolz?

• Pretty much. I want these absurd stories to be true and the pissed off people to be genuinely pissed off.

If it's made up to get a reaction, it's no fun.
      I frequent a forum elsewhere where sometimes stupid people creep in and express their bigoted opinions thinking that they're right and all hell breaks loose.

Stupid cocksure people are entertaining.

• Im not good at math. I didn't know i was going to have a quiz today

2|1
    0|0
  • >50% for sure.

0|1
    0|1
    • That's true, but whenever I see you on a thread I think you seem to attract wtf opinion comments, lol, I like your answers. It may just seem that way to me because your a familiar face

• Show All
    • Lol, oh god, that's a shame, you broke some poor boy's heart... jk

• Cause you're hot;)!

• Just about 93.65932%

1|0
    0|0
  • At least 25 percent. More like 30. Some people post some gems on this site, makes my day lol

0|0
    0|0
  • None have really ever made me go "WTF D:" but I just read one that made me feel very very disturbed...

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q994755-what-s-your-deepest-most-secret-sexual-fantasy

0|1
    0|0
  • I always look at the age range and that explains some of the questions that aren't even worth reading.

0|1
    1|0
  • Yea I'd say 25-30 as well. I think some of the questions are sincere from people who are struggling whereas most are just statements from people who seem to hate the other gender. Other questions are the type of questions where the QA should know the answer of but I do sometimes ask stupid questions as well just for the heck of it XD but I think gag is like a community full of bitter, stupid yet sincere people as well

0|0
    0|0
  • 47.4% ;) give or take.5%. Unless it's a Thursday then add 8.6% and subtract 2.75% on Sundays.

2|1
    0|0
  • like 75% make me go wtf the answers like 100% lol

0|1
    1|0
  • I'd agree with about 25%. :P

0|0
    0|1
  • Lol all of mines. I ask some pretty ridiculous questions. 😂😂

1|1
    0|0
  • Its been so boring here lately, so around like 25%.

0|0
    0|0
  • 40% I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say about 5%. I am sure I ask a lot of the WTF questions haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with you. Probably 25%

0|0
    0|0
  • less than 2%. i think the strangest one i came across was how to kill a chia pet :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I think less than 15percent consists of good topics only

1|0
    0|0
  • Some of them are 'WTF' but others are boring 10%

0|1
    0|0
  • 50% at least

0|0
    0|0
  • "He said he likes me. What does this mean?"
    "He/she keeps staring/glancing at me when I stare/glance at them. Do they like me?"
    Sick of those.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol, "I pretended to laugh, then he laughed too, does he love me?"

• 40 - 60% are too wild for me.

0|0
    0|1
  • 75% for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say 65%. Every time I check this website I'm shocked at people's stupidity and what they consider a "relationship."

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15