How often do you post anonymous?

How often do you post anonymous? It's as simple as that.

0|0
11|12

Most Helpful Girl

• About half of the time. I post anonymous if I'm going to troll or if I'm going to share too much personal information.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• quite a lot. i feel paranoid that my crush is on this site or something and he will figure out im asking questions about him!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Rarely. Only if it's something personal that I don't want linked back to my username. People know me pretty well on here now.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot more then I should

0|1
    0|0
    • I wish you could've given you the best answer ixie how long of you been here on the site, you have like 1 million points by now don't you

• Rarely unless its something extremely personal that very few people in my life know

0|0
    0|0
  • Very rare. I don't think it is necessary for me since the things I post for fun generally.

1|0
    0|0
  • pretty rarely

0|1
    0|0
  • not too often

0|0
    0|0
  • I troll frequently and I mostly troll anon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that often :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one time for a question I didn't want to get nasty inbox messages over.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Never, I'm anonymous enough with this simple profile.

Anybody who wants to find out who I am badly enough will figure it out eventually, posting anonymously or not.

2|0
    0|0
  • Never any more, I did it very occasionally when I first started.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never shy to put my name well username to an opinion or statement I have made.

0|0
    0|0
  • About 50% of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • i started off with anonymous... but i am more comfortable to write with my username as i got more frnds like urself included... :)
    so i dont use anonymous nowadays

1|0
    0|0
  • NEVAARRRRRRR!!!

2|0
    0|0
  • Very rarely

0|0
    0|0
  • You disabled that button D: :P
    Quite often for the more private answers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I Never post anon

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neva eva evah

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes but not that often.