Should GAG change these few things?

Like two best answers, one for men, one for women, instead of just one.
Bringing back Q rating?
Not sending us an annoying message telling us to choose a MH every single time we post a Q?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• I don't like mentioning gender differences in any context so it bothers me actually.
    Did they stop sending message for unselected ones? I haven't realized. That is the greatest.

• Nope, they still do that shit.

• It is good to choose one but sometimes it is impossible. There should be some flexibility. I am really disturbed by those messages. LOL

• I know, they are creepy.
      Yeah a lot of these Qs ask for answers that can only be subjective, so there really isn't a best answer.
      Like asking "what's your favorite color?" and giving someone MH for saying black or something. Its stupid.

• I actually thought about the MH for either gender. It seems to make sense with the layout :P but I just wouldn't give any male best answers :3

And yeah I miss Q ratings and do you KNOW what I miss? Q Views

• Why wouldn't males get best answers in your questions. Out of curiosity.

• I fuckin knew it... it wasn't juicy haha, she was having drama with her gf. I don't remember half of it.
      I don't really have secrets besides my enormously gigantic genitalia.

• Those are all awesome changes!

What Guys Said 1