Can we compliment one another GaG members?

It sure feels nice to receive compliments so compliment as much people you know on here and who you admired the most =)

Updates:
It would be a lot helpful if u can list their names and the reasons to why they are special juz like ma bellegurl does her for example.

1|0
14|16

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• You are really random and funny. :D
    Harakiri is my sister from another mister, and also the co-creator of the "Virginators", which automatically makes her awesome.
    xHoneyBeex is beautiful inside and out.
    Stitches is intelligent and makes me laugh. :D
    YaddaYaddaYadda is like...my Mr. Miyagi. So that automatically makes him cool.
    RedThread has the most amazing taste in videogames, which automatically makes him cool.

I could go on and on and on...I have something nice to say about everybody! :D

2|1
    0|0
  • All my followers are fucking awesome !!

2|2
    0|0
  • Kangaru2 is my real life friend you are the sweetest person I met on GAG.
    Bellegirl16, you are hot and sweet at the same time!!! So rare :P
    Cocochanel, love your kind words
    Betwyn, you are prettyyyyy~love your AVI and sweet comments
    Harakiri, love your sense of humour and red velvet cupcakes like character haha
    Noblesse oblige, you are a player of this century LOL
    Chocolateismylover, I love your FUNtastic questions and opinion you are awesome!
    Handsomeraj- honest and kind GAG friend ever! :)

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm not on here enough to know people on here very well. But I think Meibay is really nice and friendly and gives good answers!

2|0
    0|0
  • uhmm let me see...

Willow4 -> You're really nice and funny :) (and thanks for the pizza slice haha)
    The Hulk (he knows who) -> You got a really good favorite song tast haha ;)
    DanteSparta, misupanda, Shyguy_1988, cajun, JellyBeans77, DivaMonae, Victoria14 -> You all got a good music taste =) (yes I am aware of the high amount of members in front of the arrow)
    Keyspirits (I'm sure you know him) -> You're nice and funny and I like your questions =D

Guess I named enough members haha :)

0|0
    0|0
    • awww im also at da bottom of the list huh..i see =|

• Show All
    • u didn't have to but thanks tho. solly for puttin' u through dat trouble x)

• Haha, it wasn't that much trouble =)

• Misupanda, co-creator of "Navy Balls," is AWESOME. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to compliment everyone here who took time to help others. ❤️

3|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to say that a lot of people on here are pretty damn awesome, fun, respectful and helpful.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the type of questions you ask

0|0
    1|0
  • Maybe. Maybe not. It's a secret :p

0|0
    0|0
    • Aww why not? But i think u have a good heart and give ur most honest opinions =)

• Thanks Key :) You have a fun mop of hair to go with your fun question :p I'm alone in the G@G world, haha.

• Remember ill always remain as ur ocelot <3
      So ur not alone!

• I think everyone is pretty awesome! There are so many funny and cool people on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn it! Can I chose myself♥_♥

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a particular name in mind but all the users who have answered my questions have helped me greatly. Their answers allowed me to think

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• You want to compliment someone here? Of course you can. No law against complimenting other users on GAG.

2|0
    0|0
  • I really want WalkingDeadJen to come back and tell us more about preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse. She fascinates me.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have my compliments (: haha

1|1
    0|0
  • ImCoasting has the best and strongest running joke on GaG.

3|2
    0|0
  • You are a terrific dancer.

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha anyone else besides that?

• And anyone who's asking, you're a ten, those clothes look great on you, and anyone would be lucky to date you.

• Sure! Everyone on here is awesome! Even the people that blocked me! :D

3|1
    0|0
  • ImCoasting's mustache is cool

2|2
    0|0
    • Thanks dood

• Show All
    • He says he likes where this is going and is willing to comply

• Tell him she is happy to hear that.

• I'd like to give a shoutout to all the people that can recognize my username when they see my opinions

0|0
    0|0
  • No love for sweet little birds here :(

0|1
    0|0
  • Many of those that I'd compliment now are long since gone or I've just lost contact with them. And sadly, I don't spend too much time on here these days-

0|0
    0|0
  • I would totally do some of the members here ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • you can. the question is, should you?

0|0
    0|0
    • Go ahead, spit it out. Im sure hundreds of people are dying to hear their name pop up on the list xD

• SaVes - I admire her aspiration and knowledge in physics and astronomy
    Bellegirl - her humor
    Eiffelgirl - her kindness is outstanding
    Khetherthorp (or w/e) - always has something interesting to say
    Betwyn - very witty/funny
    Hyped up - honest and actually gives useful advice
    Iampikachu - she is pikachu

Blah there's so many people I like and could compliment but I I'm on my phone and this is annoying to write this much. I really apologize for the ones I missed but u know I love u all

1|0
    0|0
  • @NoblesseOblige - You're a fine piece of ass
    @The_Unwanted - You're probably the kindest guy on here
    @harakiri - u smell
    @keyspirits - You ask the best questions

2|1
    0|0
  • Apparently from others that have commented to me on here (I'm hardly on here), you're the nicest creeper on here lol

3|1
    0|0
    • Lmao! what da "L" hAhaha
      Is dat a compliment or wat?

• Show All
    • Hmm...well that could've turned out better. Well Mr. Spirits, maybe you ARE good at being creepy after all. It's a talent, no doubt. So don't feel down about it.

But if you could transform it into genuine ladies man behavior, then you're all set!

• Haha awesome! I will treasure dat talent wherever i go than x)
      U have ma words!

• I get this one compliment all the time and I love it.

0|0
    0|1