Why are most questions on here about relationships?

I mean I am okay with people asking relationship questions, but I think we need to have people asking a mix of different questions other than about crushs, relationships, dating

Most Helpful Girl

• Its because, not only is relationship and crushes the most important topic but also the most confusing one. Its one of the topics we tend to overthink about and ask as many people as we can about their views and opinions. We can easily take decisions involving other things in our life but when it comes to emotional bond formation, we want to take the best possible decision.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because human beings are social creatures, and since men and women are different in their social interactions, there arises the confusion and the need to ask questions about the opposite sex and what they are thinking, why they do what they do, and how to understand them better: thus, girls ask guys and guys ask girls.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't even know, most people on this site aren't even dating. Maybe that's a reason.

• because we want to love and be loved

• It's kinda what this site is for, men and women think a lot differently when it comes to dating, flirting, etc. We want the view from the opposite sex, hence the name of this site.

• How can we get along though if we are so different? Even if we do understand our opposites better we won't like the same things our opposite likes only when it has to do with non sexual stuff.

• Because it's all so friggin confusing

• It's probably connected to your chosen topic picks.

• Crushing isn't nearly as complicated as a relationship, haha!

What Guys Said 6

• Because emotions are confusing and irrational as hell so it's helpful to bounce ideas off of people. I mean.. I wouldn't feel the need to ask a math or chemistry problem on GAG lol

• dating/relationships is probably the MAIN thing this site is for.

• I think you have the wrong venue.

• It's the most interesting subject for everyone :)

• The sites sorta geared that way.

• Because GAGers have a thing about love.