Getting attacked here on gag? Getting attacked here on gag?

Have anyone else felt this before or is it just me? Lol
I noticed that a lot of the people on here (pretty much just the guys) seem to disagree with me or something a lot and it seems like they are just trying to attack me purposely but in a subtle way.. Any one felt this way before? Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• It's happened to me twice. Once because I told a guy it was a bit creepy to give a girl he had never met compliments over Facebook (due to going through the same thing, I found it creepy so I was sharing from personal experience) and he attacked me calling me insecure and shallow for not liking random repetitive compliments from a stranger online, then continued to call me names. The second was recent, just because (again, I stated my opinion) and he had something not too nice about it. I ended up reporting both.

What Girls Said 12

• Not really. Don't take it personally though.

• It happens. Just suck it up and trollllloooolll

• I got reported "offensive" here when I said getting abortion and being raped are two different things.

So yeah. It happens. Just ignore.

• Yea i can see why they would report you for that and attack you for stating your opinion on those kind of questions. But with me, the questions that i answered didn't have anything to due with the big things like religion, abortion, and etc.. it was just some random question like, Are you good at fishing or something and yet i got a rude comment back -.-

• Yea, i just hate it how it seems like they do it on purpose! It's one of the things that really bothers me when people purposely do things to create animosity.. But oh well, i guess I'll try to ignore em.

• agreed- you won't see them in real life

• I have gotten negative responses to my replies, but for the most part. Its not a attack

• just ignore

• I think the girls generally are more serious in their answers, while the guys tend to joke around a bit more.

• There are some rude and mean people here like any other websites :( just dont take it seriously :)

• Yea very rude actually. I gave my opinion to someone and that person who asked the question gave me like such a subtle but rude comment back. And the thing is, I didn't even do anything! This has happened multiple times actually.

• Im sorry that it happened to you. :( I guess we have to find the way to ignore/handle them to enjoy internet world since they are everywhere-!!! Hope you only find good people here from now

• Yea i hope so. And thanks! :)

• Happens but so what, dont take it too serious...

• Yea I'm not, I was just wondering if others have had similar experiences.

• *trying not to

• It happened to me here by racists
    Just ig them

• Yes. People are bored online and want to provoke others just for the hell of it. Trolls.

• You are not part of the 'in' crowd/ clique so don't joke or say things they won't take seriously.

• Online is for cowards, we say bullshit here and shut up when reality comes

What Guys Said 11

• Don't give anyone who answers on this site that much credibility.

• I did get rude responses from other users on here. Most of them are guys. I usually ignore them. If they continue botheringbme, block them.

• i haven't had the chance to experience that yet... but if it were to happen, id just ignore them. simple as that

• Everyone does. Its personal opinion though. Just discredit what they said through evidence and you'll win every argument

• Dont worry, GAG is like a Hollywood, good or bad publicity still a publicity.
    Be thankful to them not to hate them.

• Shoutout to all my haters

Jk I don't have any that I know of :/

• Yeah i had two guys doing datbto meh harrassing meh 2-3 weeks ago. Haterz juz gonna hate mang.

• It's called passive aggressiveness, and yes there are a lot of guys out there on GaG like that. Just don't take them seriously, they've got bigger problems than you.

• Finally found a term for it, thanks!
      And yea I'm starting to see that now, thanks a lot man.

• You don't know my story..lol

• How hard is it to ignore someone on the internet?

• I try to but my pride gets in the way.

• Trolls maybe? If you're severely bored, egg them on for amusement (I will confess I have done this in the past), or just ignore them

• They don't seem like trolls.
      When they comment it seems serious

• ignore trolls and just report them, i asked a question about bi sexuality but had people throw homophobic and biphobic slurs at me.