Do you think people purposfully try to make others insecure on GaG?

More than rarely it seems like some people will post "questions" or answers will the full intention of making others worry or make them insecure. I don't mean direct insults like "Hey, you're fat!" but more subtle things to get into your head.

For example, implying that ALL people of one gender do this one horrible thing behind their SO's back...

Am I crazy or?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't think so. They're just unhappy with their relationships and they make generalizations. It's normal when you're upset.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• When people get butthurt and get sand in their vagina/mangina they get all butthurt and make accusations against men/women in general about this, it's probably their fault in someway, like ignoring the fact they were dating an obvious slut/dbag. But it's not their fault right? It's the worlds.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, it's the internet.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all. I will argue with people if they make ignorant questions who are looking to argue like "should justin beiber be deported" or whatever but if its about anything else usually im nice

0|0
    0|0
  • No. People are just messed up in relationships.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Dont really think so but there are people here who are strongly opinionated and some who are negative.

0|0
    0|0