If GaG no longer gave gift cards would you leave?

As the title says, would you?

I wouldn't, GaG is too fun 😄

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. I came to get and give advice so that's what I'm going to do regardless of the perks involved. Meeting all these new people and knowing I have helped someone are the best perks for me ^-^

What Guys Said 27

• Don't even suggest this.. The top executives might see it and realize they don't have to give anything back for people to keep coming here.. please noooooooooooooooo

• Haha, interesting question
    Actually those gift cards doesn't work on Amazon India but I'm still here.
    Don't know for which thing I should spend my Xper points on :P

• It is an incentive, and up until recently I had never bothered cashing in my xper. Certainly not complaining about the gift cards, however its likely id still spend some time on here.

• No. I enjoy helping others by answering questions and learning by reading questions and answers of others. It's a great site.

• I always forget you get gift cards for this. I'll cash in one day, haha.

• The mod are real strict though and dont seem to be fair. Did you get the T shirt yet? If so is it any good or thin junk that shrinks real fast?

• There are much easier and faster ways to get gift cards than spending months on here answering hundreds of inane questions.

• Never gave what?

• is it really possible to leave? Or is it like that line in "Hotel California"?

• if you asked this question 2 or 3 years ago, i would've said yes. but now, I just stay here for the fun of it. it's interesting to see other people's opinions on things. and it has helped me in a sense. the gift card is just a bonus :p

• I didn't know about the gift cars until recently and i got a $40 one for Amazon and that was awesome. I like the site by itself, a gift card is just a bonus

• I didn't even remember until someone mentioned them like a week ago, I can almost get a $20 amazon card just for having fun lol. I wish this was my job :/

• Not sure, I like the gift cards. But I would probably buy a t-shirt then leave for a while until they add more rewards.

• I would stay!

• Nope i'll still stay

• I'd probably still stay I mean I've been here for 2 months and I only have one gift card it takes a while to get them even when your on here a long time X_X.

• No, as it's a fun way to kill time when your board.

• I didn't even know about dis O_O'

• Nah its fun.

• Nah. All I do is buy machetes. At my age I've bought all the toys I seriously wanted.

• I never claim the gift cards anyways, so definitely no.

• No. I've been here for five years and if that were taken away, I still wouldn't leave.

• No but im sure a lot of people would🏃

• No, I'm really not bothered about the gift cards

• yeah. i hated when they stopped doing itunes cards, idiots. anyway, I've noticed that next to the gift card for amazon it says "in stock", which makes me think that they'll eventually run out, and stop giving them as prizes. if that's true, and they don't get another good certificate, i would officially leave

• I'm not here for the gift cards. I'm here to exchange ideas and get to know new people.

• yes. I've been here almost 2 years or sometihng. I've gotten 1 card so far

I'm NOT investing 2 years for a card fuck that

• Oh no i wouldn't leave. I thought that said would you still post

• because I'm boring and have no life

• Dont worry you are not the only one :D welcome to the club

What Girls Said 22