Are girls skin really important to guys?

I'm super careful to take care of my skin but I got one zit last week and I freaked out. But my boy cousin said it's not a big deal. What do you think guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• i really couldn't care less…. one zit isn't the end of the world. its not like men dont have blemishes.
    like yeh look after ur skin and all but dont freak out when u get a zit or whatever. guys really aren't that picky. and if they do happen to be then something is wrong with them, and not u.

What Guys Said 7

• One zit is not a big deal at all. Skin is important to how attractive a girl looks. Smooth skin does make a difference, but it does not have to be absolutely perfect.

I think this is more common sense than anything else. Excessive acne and/or scarring does not look sexy anywhere on a girl's body.

• Don't sweat it. Guys your age get zits, too. Nobody's gonna care or think it's a big deal.

• Skin is super important. You are right.

• as long as it's well taken care of, anything else (like tans etc..) are bonuses

• I don't usually notice if a girl has bad skin and if I like her or think she's hot then I don't care

• Skin is important, but one pimple is not a big deal.

When I start getting a pimple, I put on a dab of this Clearasil spot treatment. It works like a charm and the pimple isn't visible by the time I wake up in the morning. It takes a few treatments to get rid of an existing pimple if you didn't catch it when it was first forming.

www.drugstore.com/.../prod.asp

What Girls Said 1

• I feel your pain. I had one blemish this week and didn't want to leave the house. Vain, I know.

Skin is definitely important, but in the long run I don't think a pimple or two matters.