How to delete question you have posted on GAG?

the question is clear enough.
read above.
thank you

Updates:
thank you all for your answer ! ok, i get it

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Once you have submitted a question, an opinion, or an opinion comment you cannot edit or delete it. However, you can update your question using the "Update" link on your question page.

We do not remove posts per user request. If it doesn't violate any site rules, we won't remove it. Please carefully consider what you post before clicking Submit so as to avoid 'post regret'.

For reference, this information can always be found in our FAQ ^_^
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 4

• You can't delete your own question by your own will.
    It'll be deleted by the admins ONLY IF it violates the site rules.
    Although you can click the anonymous button on your question to hide your profile info :)

0|0
    0|0
  • why.. :P u wana delete this question..

0|0
    0|0
  • You cannot. That would give people too much power to post things like their penises.

0|0
    0|0
  • YOU CAN'T.

This is clearly spelled out in the directions when you join the site.

I guess we have ANOTHER member who can't be bothered to read...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Users cannot remove their own posts. However, you can make the post anonymous so it will not be attatched to your username and no one will know it is you.

0|0
    0|0
  • you can't :( best you can do is just make it anonymous so no ones knows its you/can find it from your profile, but you'll still get notifications from it if people answer it

0|0
    0|0
    • :( thank you

• if it's a really serious issue like it's gonna put people in danger by being up you can message the staff & they'll remove it - sometimes I've accidentally included details about someone that could put them at risk & needed it removed, they'll do that. But unless it's sth like that they won't remove it.

It used to be people would try & post like graphic p*rn in the updates to get the question removed, LOOOOLLL, but now they can just remove the updates :P

• no, it's not something fatal. just stupid question that I regret. hehe

• You can't delete
    It will be here for all to see

0|0
    0|1