Girls with smaller breast is it okay to?

Is it okay to wear no bra? i am a size 75 A and i love not wearing bra's and i mean dresses that have open backs and have spagetti straps is it okay to go bra less? or is it totally gross?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Guys love it, but you're going to get some hate from *some* women, who are either jealous or over-sensitive. But forget about them and do what you want.

• If you don't want to wear a bra, then don't wear a bra. Guys certainly won't complain. And who cares what anyone else thinks as long as you are comfortable.

• It doesn't matter your size. If you don't want to wear a bra you don't have to. But with you being on the smaller (hotter IMO) side. You can get away without one more easily.

• NO !!! It's not gross. You have the advantage of being able to more easily get away without wearing a bra.

• Go with it. Nice to look at.

• it's perfectly fine to go bra-less

What Girls Said 2

• It's more than okay!

I have a lot of dresses and shirts that don't really require a bra. So, i go without one. It feels nice.

No one really notices, unless I'm horny or it's cold. Nipples get hard, HA!

• I've never heard of a 75 before...a cup sure but 75?