Seriously. Can we get notifications for opinion comments please?

I know SaVes asked this question already but I want to bring it back. Leave your opinion here if you agree that there should be notifications for opinion comments.

Most Helpful Girl

• I also want some way to see the last five of my opinions which have been commented on. Sometimes on my phone, I miss some of the comments I get because I accidentally close the tab and can't remember which question it was, or the question was asked so long ago, it would take centuries of scrolling to find it lmao.

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 3

• What, do you mean that if you comment on another persons opinion and someone replies to said comment?

I think if they had a filter for opinions you've commented on rather than just opinions you've posted then that would be useful. As for adding notifications (as they are now) to include comments on opinions you've commented on, I reckon it could cause an overload in notifications/information quite quickly.

After all, if you care enough you should be bothered to check back yourself.

• I've had the same problem.

• Yas being it on! Bring Ms. Sparrow in here!