Staying over with a guy for the first time?

Well I'm staying over my guy friends house tomorrow night, yes we've had sex but I've never stayed over his or any other guys house before. What should I bring and expect?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just pack what you would normally bring when going to stay at one of your girl friends houses. On the part of him wanting to have sex all night long. . . He's just saying that to let you know that he really wants to have sex with you a lot. Don't take it literally. At the end of the day, you call your own shots on when you want to have sex and when you don't.

What Guys Said 3

• if he's had sex with you before, he's expecting to do the same. if you dont want it, tell him.

• lots of farts that one you should expect

• Sex, lots of sex.

Me and my gal did it soo many times that first night lol. Before we knew it we had to go to school XD.

Sex, sleep wake up and have some more sex, sleep more sex HAHA

What Girls Said 2

• Pack clothes and toothbrush. Just expect that he'll want to have sex with you again eventually later that night, especially if you're staying in the same room. If you want to tempt him, you should wear short cut shorts or just sleep in your panties.

• He keeps saying that I'm a good friend, but he still wants to have sex with me. He mentioned once that he wants to 'fuck' me all night, tbh I don't really want to have sex with him all night :/

• He's exaggerating that all night part. Unless you went all night last time, it probably won't last all night again this time. But you guys will still have sex, otherwise, why are you staying over and you've had a sexual past together? I would just enjoy it. If he lives alone or has the place to himself, why not enjoy it?

• If you don't want to have sex with him anymore or start up a friends with benefits, you shouldn't stay over or entice him with the thought of you staying over at his place. Otherwise, that's just leading him on or being a tease. If you want to have sex, pack some condoms. He will get you comfortable by playing a movie first...then turning off the light. Then that will lead to kissing, making out, and going into the room to have sex. I'd just enjoy it.

• just pack for a normal overnight trip. it'll really be like any other night just in a different bed.

• But what would he expect us to do?

• Well he would expect you to global3.memecdn.com/prepare-your-anus_o_874037.jpg

• He'll want sex. for sure