How do you feel about all the "Who is your GaG crush/favorite GaGer" questions?

What do you think about the influx of questions like "Who is your gag crush?" or "Who is the hottest Gager?" questions?

Do you like them? Do you find them annoying?

• I like them
  • They are annoying/I don't like them
  • Impartial
  • Other (explain)

Most Helpful Girl

• We really love that you guys appreciate each other and our community, but they have reached their limit.

I've put it in the Site News box (top right)... we're asking that you guys NOT post any more GAGer questions for a while.
    It's been covered and covered, so let's get back to real questions and helping each other (^_^)

What Guys Said 11

• One every once in a while is absolutely fine, but not like 5 every week. HAHA, sometimes it turns into an orgy in the comments so its like :D :) :| :O

• That's how I feel too lol

• Anyway I can voice my love for ImCoasting is good for me.

• Does ImCoasting have a large mirror on his ceiling right above his bed?

• Sorry, reminds me of Daniel Boone lol

• Your son is being raised very well

• I feel like a lot of people have a lot of time for this website. I feel like all you have to do is be funny on your answers and have a cute profile pic up and people will name you on here. I barely chat with anyone on here and I'm usually mentioned a few times on those questions.

I'm glad that ImCoasting is moving in and taking the heat off of me. I prefer to coast under the radar and out of the spotlight like a ninja. Strong but stealthy ;)

• I find it a little weird.

• I've personally found them to be fun because of... well, she has a dog named Roger.

• They're kinda fun and silly when they don't happen ALL of the time.

• These people are just trying to make sure their internet girlfriends and boyfriends aren't cheating. Don't hate

• They're jooooooooooooooooooooooocy. Just like those awesome rate me Qs.

• I'm impartial to them, and rarely answer them as I've have no G@G crush yet.

• Doesn't bother me one way or they other

• I don't even have fwends here in GaG, let alone cwashes :(

What Girls Said 17

• I HATE THEM SO MUCH BECAUSE NO ONE EVER MENTIONS ME! *sob*

Seriously though, they're pretty silly. I don't mind them, sometimes the answers are quite funny. But yeah, they have become way too frequent for sure.

• They don't bother me. Of course, they can get a bit excessive at times but overall, I find them to be entertaining. Lol

• Back in the day, you couldn't mention another user by the name in your posts. They were removed. Meh I am impartial

• Yeah, that did change... now you simply can't mention usernames in a negative way, but you can in a positive way.
      But yeah, they've reached the limit, haha!

• I like the new rules those rules seemed too strict.

• They can be fun although it's always the same people getting mentioned over and over again. It's basically a popularity contest.

• I really don't know that many people here well so I can't really join in with them but it doesn't really bother me :)

• Lately there has been a shit load of them. I don't think they're needed. Its usually the same users getting chossen. One, once in awhile is fine.

• I mostly ignore them.

• I am indifferent

• I find them to be so funny :)

• Doesn't matter to me.

• Nothing is as bad as those stupid rate me questions something's gotta give about those!

• They're a fun break from all of the how to have sex questions.

• I think it's only the people who are always chosen who like it

• That was Saves...I'm shutting up now.

• Ok good lol

• Has nothing to do with me so idc lol

• I like them because they're easy points lol wether you have one or not

• I don't mind them.

• I tend to ignore them, silly actually!

• Irritatingly redundant and they maintain the high school vibe of the site.