What's the better value getting the GirlsAskGuys T-Shirt Or the TGI Friday's Gift Card - $10 Value?

When I get my points up I will get the T shirt or the Food gift card. What do you all think is the better value? Is the T shirt good quality or is it just a thin cheap cotton shirt that shrinks up after you dry it?

• GirlsAskGuys T-Shirt
    0% (0)33% (3)21% (3)Vote
  • TGI Friday's Gift Card - $10 Value
    100% (5)67% (6)79% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
6|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't really want a GaG T shirt so I'd take the gift card and have a nice meal out instead :)

0|2
    0|0
    • I know I was just thinking where would I wear something like that too. I have a TGI Friday's right next to me a 3 min drive

• Show All
    • Thank you for the MH!:)

• You bet Hun

What Girls Said 5

• I love GAG, but why would you want to wear the t-shirt? Surely, you'll be able to find something you'd like to eat at Fridays, even if it's dessert.

1|2
    0|0
  • THE AMAZON GIFTCARD, BRO!

0|3
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be caught dead in a gag shirt. It's my dirty secret lol.

0|5
    0|0
  • the giftcard is

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be embarrassed to wear a GaG shirt outdoors. I always get the Amazon cards.

0|3
    0|0
    • Thats for sure wearing that around miami at the store and all would be

What Guys Said 10

• I'd go for the t-shirt if you can't wait for the GC, TGIF is shit food.

0|2
    0|0
  • Shoot, I'm holding out for the Amazon gift card or the Netflix credit.

0|3
    0|0
  • Get the Amazon gift card instead, best xper reward item there is.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol I think they would be better off sending those t shirts to Africa. Better than sitting in the admins garage.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have no death wish to show up to my wife wearing a GAG t-shirt.

0|1
    0|0
  • foods good.. could use it to get dinner with somoeone

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes but you dont get a card in the US mail they send you an e mail I just found out and my printer is shot.

• Show All
    • I will the day I order the card and I get the e mail. Thanks for your help

• np.. MH :)

• I would've got tons of GAG t-shirts if they ship them to my country.

0|0
    0|2
  • Lol who the fuck would want a girlsaskguys shirt?

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't want to wear a GaG shirt, I'd feel like a tool. Plus I'm sorta not into t-shirts anymore. TGI Friday's sucks though, maybe you should wait for the Amazon card

0|2
    0|0
    • True on the T shirt, but it would take me so long to be able to get the Amazon card.

• Show All
    • Thanks I will most likely get the food card and order a club sandwich something like that why not. I hope it does not take to long to get the food card once I put the order in for it. I put in order in for the top page for 24 hours on a thread and its been 3 days already and nothing yet.

• I redeemed an Amazon gift card back in December, I remember it took a while and I eventually asked them what was taking so long