What's the better value getting the GirlsAskGuys T-Shirt Or the TGI Friday's Gift Card - $10 Value?

When I get my points up I will get the T shirt or the Food gift card. What do you all think is the better value? Is the T shirt good quality or is it just a thin cheap cotton shirt that shrinks up after you dry it?

• GirlsAskGuys T-Shirt
  • TGI Friday's Gift Card - $10 Value

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't really want a GaG T shirt so I'd take the gift card and have a nice meal out instead :)

• I know I was just thinking where would I wear something like that too. I have a TGI Friday's right next to me a 3 min drive

• Thank you for the MH!:)

• You bet Hun

What Girls Said 5

• I love GAG, but why would you want to wear the t-shirt? Surely, you'll be able to find something you'd like to eat at Fridays, even if it's dessert.

• THE AMAZON GIFTCARD, BRO!

• I wouldn't be caught dead in a gag shirt. It's my dirty secret lol.

• the giftcard is

• I would be embarrassed to wear a GaG shirt outdoors. I always get the Amazon cards.

• Thats for sure wearing that around miami at the store and all would be

What Guys Said 10

• I'd go for the t-shirt if you can't wait for the GC, TGIF is shit food.

• Shoot, I'm holding out for the Amazon gift card or the Netflix credit.

• Get the Amazon gift card instead, best xper reward item there is.

• Lol I think they would be better off sending those t shirts to Africa. Better than sitting in the admins garage.

• I have no death wish to show up to my wife wearing a GAG t-shirt.

• foods good.. could use it to get dinner with somoeone

• Yes but you dont get a card in the US mail they send you an e mail I just found out and my printer is shot.

• I will the day I order the card and I get the e mail. Thanks for your help

• np.. MH :)

• I would've got tons of GAG t-shirts if they ship them to my country.

• Lol who the fuck would want a girlsaskguys shirt?

• I wouldn't want to wear a GaG shirt, I'd feel like a tool. Plus I'm sorta not into t-shirts anymore. TGI Friday's sucks though, maybe you should wait for the Amazon card

• True on the T shirt, but it would take me so long to be able to get the Amazon card.

• Thanks I will most likely get the food card and order a club sandwich something like that why not. I hope it does not take to long to get the food card once I put the order in for it. I put in order in for the top page for 24 hours on a thread and its been 3 days already and nothing yet.

• I redeemed an Amazon gift card back in December, I remember it took a while and I eventually asked them what was taking so long